Guess What Time it is? A4D Meetup...

jvQsl.jpg

I'll bring the soccer ball ;)

Dude I am so in. I'll bring the sack~

Just joined A4D, so this would be fucking awesome to jump start my journey with ya'll.

I'll be looking for the sign up form.

Guest speakers/topic wish list:
A lawyer - talk about legal issues regarding affiliate marketing, how to avoid them, etc.

Also, someone who actually knows how to build a kick ass email list from scratch and market to them effectively - without breaking any laws or getting blacklisted.

Oh and @bizkiller - if you are driving down from Seattle hit me up. I am in Salem (on the way) and will kick in on gas / other shit if you want to carpool. Only catch is ... you need to be a weed smoker. And be able to hold your own while driving :stonedsmilie: :evil_laughter: :thumbsup:

Dude I am so in. I'll bring the sack~

Just joined A4D, so this would be fucking awesome to jump start my journey with ya'll.

I'll be looking for the sign up form.

Guest speakers/topic wish list:
A lawyer - talk about legal issues regarding affiliate marketing, how to avoid them, etc.

Also, someone who actually knows how to build a kick ass email list from scratch and market to them effectively - without breaking any laws or getting blacklisted.

Oh and @bizkiller - if you are driving down from Seattle hit me up. I am in Salem (on the way) and will kick in on gas / other shit if you want to carpool. Only catch is ... you need to be a weed smoker. And be able to hold your own while driving :stonedsmilie: :evil_laughter: :thumbsup:

I'm like a fucking Genie over here. Ask and you shall receive. Rob Berkowitz one of our many attorney's is in the line up and going to speak about just that. :)

Merry Xmas.