Guess What Time it is? A4D Meetup...

So far:

Mike Powell - Everyone already knows if they were here last year
Zack Linford - Conversion Voodoo - on the little tweaks that make the big difference
James Craig - Amazing FB dating pub
Rob Berkowitz - on converting and being compliant at the same time
Kris Kibak - One of the largest media buying pubs I know
Me - haven't decided yet

Probably 1 or 2 more as well. Please mention something you'd be interested in if you have suggestions I'm sure I can find people I know that are the best of the best in that skill set.

should have the lawyer come by again, I think when he gave his number it was the only time everyone wrote something down at the same time.

We're going to have a group room rate for the Hard Rock. I'll let you know shortly.

Night before the meetup we'll probably do Bar Basic for Pizza and Drinks. Then maybe to Fluxx after that. One of the best clubs in San Diego. Then the Meetup and the bar in the Hard Rock after that. I'm going to try and organize all that a little more this year.

We're going to have a group room rate for the Hard Rock. I'll let you know shortly.

Night before the meetup we'll probably do Bar Basic for Pizza and Drinks. Then maybe to Fluxx after that. One of the best clubs in San Diego. Then the Meetup and the bar in the Hard Rock after that. I'm going to try and organize all that a little more this year.
I suggest everyone take advantage of this. Last year I waited a few days and the whole hotel got booked and I was stuck in some place a mile away from the meet up. Food for thought.