Get your articles published in ezine for $4 only(24 hr turnaround)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordeder 3 articles from Sportwriters and got the report in 2 days. All articles are live on Ezines and written in native english. I would definately recommend thig guys. Will update this review in a couple of weeks with the amount of traffic I will receive from those articles.

Is this offer still open, I have normal ezine account this would be great opportunity.

i will take the 300 word article for 4.00

pm me please with your payment info and what needs to be done ..

This was a good service in my opinion. The only problem I see, is that the articles that are published on the 3 articles sites are identical. Otherwise, the Ezine articles are delivered quickly and are accepted according to Ezine's content restrictions. (If there is profanity on your site, you probably will be rejected.)

For $30 this is a pretty good service. SEO these pages and you will have powerful level 1 backlinks to your money site.

Just got my results back for 3 sites, each Url with it's own unique 500 word article & they all turned out great! Spotwriters really came through with some well researched info on some pretty random topics that i threw at them. I'm extremely happy that i used this service!

spotwriters I gave you my keywords and URLs last week on Thursday what is taking so long? does it normally take this long for you to get the articles published. come on man it's almost been a week

spotwriters I gave you my keywords and URLs last week on Thursday what is taking so long? does it normally take this long for you to get the articles published. come on man it's almost been a week

There was a slight delay due to the present workload and have informed you the same on PM.

Mostly in such cases we give priority to clients who pay upfront. Sorry for the delay, I have just sent the links to your PM.

Are you still doing the discount for 20 articles or more?

I was really impressed with your service last time. :)

fantastic - can you please PM me price for 20 400 word articles and your paypal so I can get you paid and we can get started.

I ordered 1 articles from Sportwriters and got the report very fast. The articles is live on Ezines with my desired anchors, thanks for well written article and submission. send you pm with more orders

Status
Not open for further replies.