Get your articles published in ezine for $4 only(24 hr turnaround)

Status
Not open for further replies.
excellent work! Gotta say... they stick to their turnaround time.... have already used them again... and will be doing so time and again :)... saves me and my ass a lot of time :D

Interested Immediately !

I would like to take the 400 words article written and will pay once it is published on ezinearticles with my links, pm me all what you need an also add me on AIM.

I am definitely going to order some articles, but can you PM me 2-3 samples please? Especially anything in the health or fitness niche, and in the real estate niche.

excellent work! Gotta say... they stick to their turnaround time.... have already used them again... and will be doing so time and again :)... saves me and my ass a lot of time :D

Got my article back, fast turnaround time, link shows up in Google webmaster tools, beautiful stuff.

Just used this service to get an article I wrote published - worked like a charm. THanks guys!

I'm surprised that this thread has so few replies. Not only is the content alone worth the price, be he actually submits it to ezinearticles with a premium account. Great stuff, I can't recommend it enough!

Thanks a lot for your reviews.

Quick review: I purchased this service for eight 400-word and the articles were delivered as promised. Writing quality was pretty decent and as advertised the articles were posted very quickly to EzineArticles--much faster than I could have done myself with my regular account.

Quick review: I purchased this service for eight 400-word and the articles were delivered as promised. Writing quality was pretty decent and as advertised the articles were posted very quickly to EzineArticles--much faster than I could have done myself with my regular account.

Thanks. we wuld like to work fr u in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.