Get +1200 contextual backlinks from our huge private blog network of +400 .com domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKay, just about to place an order but realized I had another question. Can you rotate KWs per url, so I give you 2-3 KWs per url?

I hate to have 300 links with all the same anchor text per url, diversity is preferred.

It is technically possible but I don't think you will be able to give keywords that will fit into the context. You have my approval to include 2-3 keywords per url and we will see if it is possible to make things blend together.

Just received report from Backlink Cannon. He delivered 321 urls (great) in less than 48 hours. I've checked few of them and all looks more than decent. Anchor texts are placed good and there is nothing what bothers me at this time.
Now, I can just wait to see how fast these articles would be indexed and final effect on my SERP.
My recommendation for this service to all.

It is technically possible but I don't think you will be able to give keywords that will fit into the context. You have my approval to include 2-3 keywords per url and we will see if it is possible to make things blend together.

OK, thanks. I will try to use KWs that are interchangeable as far as context.

Well, I tried to put in an order but since I had proxies on I lost my order. Plus I never like having to fill in all my personal details (address & phone) when I am paying by Paypal - what's the point?

I'm gonna sit out for now and wait for more reviews to see if the hassle of ordering is worth it. You may want to reconsider your order process.

I can't get onthewayup to answer my PMs, so if anyone knows what "another 300 blog posting service" he is referring to below, Please PM me. Thanks.

Back to give my updated SERP review.

On accident, I used the same kws with another 300 blog posting service similar to Backlink Cannon's. I don't want to drop the other providers name, But it seemed like both his service and Backlink Cannon's service did the trick.

Before:
KW1: Competition: 45,400,000 w/o quotes, 58,000 in quotes - sitting at 119
KW2: Competition: 39,600,000 w/o quotes, 33,700 in quotes - not in top 500
KW3: Competition: 316,000 w/o quotes, 20,900 in quotes - not in top 500

Now:

KW1: 10th - first page - same kw used in another blog post package
KW2: 116th
KW3: 19th - same kw used in another blog post package

As you can see, huge increases. I can't state that it was all his package, but what I can state that if you do a little research on this forum, and combine his package with someone elses 300 blog package - the results are insane.

Great job. Will definitely be back for more.

Well, I tried to put in an order but since I had proxies on I lost my order. Plus I never like having to fill in all my personal details (address & phone) when I am paying by Paypal - what's the point?

I'm gonna sit out for now and wait for more reviews to see if the hassle of ordering is worth it. You may want to reconsider your order process.

You can just disable your proxy and place the order again. It is too much hassle to work manually in this service. Your personal details are safe with us. we never email anything but order confirmation and submission report.

Check my itrader and read the reviews to see how top quality is our service.

You can just disable your proxy and place the order again. It is too much hassle to work manually in this service. Your personal details are safe with us. we never email anything but order confirmation and submission report.

Check my itrader and read the reviews to see how top quality is our service.

I'm not asking for manual orders, just don't understand why you need personal details on the order form. I would think you can still have auto-orders through Paypal without the extra details, but then I have never run my own shopping cart so maybe I am mistaken.

Okay, I'll try again. I just get irritated when I have to repeat stuff - I'm over it now :)

I also tried ordering but it wants so many details like filling in name , address , fone number etc. Why the need for so many details? I tried leaving my address and number and filling in the url and keyword details only but it did not work.

Why does every other seller on here NOT require these details when ordering but you seem to be the only one that does may i ask?

Ok it also said to disable proxies or it wont work but i got a confirmation email to log with registration details and pay. But when i log in it wont let me pay as it says i have no order open. This ordering form and registration process is most confusing i must say.

I'm not asking for manual orders, just don't understand why you need personal details on the order form. I would think you can still have auto-orders through Paypal without the extra details, but then I have never run my own shopping cart so maybe I am mistaken.

Okay, I'll try again. I just get irritated when I have to repeat stuff - I'm over it now :)

I think you passed it already?

I also tried ordering but it wants so many details like filling in name , address , fone number etc. Why the need for so many details? I tried leaving my address and number and filling in the url and keyword details only but it did not work.

Why does every other seller on here NOT require these details when ordering but you seem to be the only one that does may i ask?

You shouldn't worry about giving such details as you give them already when you buy hosting or something from ebay or paying through 2co or plimus. We also have strict privacy policy that we don't share any of your details and we even don't email you unless it's something related to your order.

Just fill the data in a good faith without using a proxy and with correct city / country and you will be fine.

Order placed for 300+. Transaction ID: 77R93016C19183629

We got that and will be processed in 3 days or less.

sent you an email and PM earlier today. I got your email that "submission is complete", however never got the follow up email that has the "Permalinks" report? And it is not in Spam folder.....??

sent you an email and PM earlier today. I got your email that "submission is complete", however never got the follow up email that has the "Permalinks" report? And it is not in Spam folder.....??

I replied to your pm about this.

sent second order in today

first one looked good

Confirmed. And good to see you as a returning customer.

You also said you would send me an update about the "down server" yesterday but never heard back?

I thought you are in the US and just passed the promised resolution time from the host and I didn't get an update from the host to tell you about until an hour ago when they told me the replacement will be done this afternoon (US Time).

You are rushing me although the 3 days of turnaround didn't pass on your order. I'm well communicating and always deliver long before the due time but so far never had a single order that exceeded the turn around including your order.

I have 150 blogs that are one week old or something that are on another server but not actively part of the network yet and don't want to use them now until they have some more indexed pages.

Rest assured that you will get your order filled and please don't double your support requests by posting here and pming on the same time. I will be just fine with any of them because I get email notifications for both :)

Could you PM me your discounted bulk rate? For 5 orders and 10 orders.

Thanks.

Sent you PM about it.

To everyone else, We are back working with full power and processing the current orders and reports will keep flowing for the coming hours.

Open for more orders

Status
Not open for further replies.