Get +1200 contextual backlinks from our huge private blog network of +400 .com domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

great service, the blogs are very clean and professional.

although i advise people to be cautious of buying blog posts packages like this, i ordered backlink cannon service and one day later, my website was penalized - all my rankings disappeared , even for "domain name" minus the .com - its still indexed but none of my keywords will return within the first 300+ pages. I did ask for backlink cannon to please remove the posts, he told me he wouldn't do that. I can clearly tell its penalized from the filter=0 trick, so its NOT dancing.

Service was great but note there is a chance you will get penalized, even if you think its not possible because, "it can be done to competitors so..." fact is i ordered package and got penalized, end of story.

Again, great service but proceed with caution for ANY links you buy

the essential problem is that the links come so quickly, that they can all be discounted in Google.

if the links were drip fed at around 5 per day, they wouldn't hit any radars.

have noticed a few minor SERP changes, but nothing serious yet...will report back what happens

the essential problem is that the links come so quickly, that they can all be discounted in Google.

if the links were drip fed at around 5 per day, they wouldn't hit any radars.

have noticed a few minor SERP changes, but nothing serious yet...will report back what happens

We drip feed the posts with 10-30 minutes interval so it goes up to 4 days for the posting to complete. We can extend this upon request for individual orders but people panic when they don't see their posts going alive quickly although we mention that in the report that we send after submission.

For my own websites I drip feed over 15-30 days with random intervals but clients won't like that.

Hey I just made an order but I have 5 more and didnt know there was a bulk discount. Please come out skype so we can work something out. I already have you added. Thanks

I've tried to order but this shopping cart system sucks donkey balls and fucked my order up (some max mind error)!
Maybe you can find my order and tell me where I should send the payment.

hey guys
Whats your current turn around time?
would like to order 400 blogs
Please pm me the payment details, form is not working for me (im not using a proxy)
Cheers

hey guys
Whats your current turn around time?
would like to order 400 blogs
Please pm me the payment details, form is not working for me (im not using a proxy)
Cheers

Turnaround is max of 3 days but we usually deliver the next day. Please order through the website for easier order management and reporting. If you get blocked please contact me and I will sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.