Get +1200 contextual backlinks from our huge private blog network of +400 .com domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I cann write a positive review on February 1........
BTW the posts I have seen sofar look pretty good...

Talk later

Just one more question....

Some posts have an image included...

Are you hotlinking, or do you own the sites...???

just got my report, everything delivered as promised. i like the fact that the posts will be dripped over the next few days.

One thing I would say to the OP, is that it might be worth chucking in some random posts without links, and some posts with links to authority sites just to mix things up a bit, instead of having every post link out to a clients site.

Will post indexing rates in a couple of days, but I think they should be good. So far - would definitely order again.

Hi,

So no german, spanish... language ?
You can confirm it please ?
Thanks !

Sorry only English will be allowed.

Just one more question....

Some posts have an image included...

Are you hotlinking, or do you own the sites...???

Images are randomly grabbed from search engines using related search keywords to enrich the content in some posts (not all) and are a part of our procedures to make the network have some good content.

- scared to order -

There is no reason for being scared. As of now I can announce that we cleared every single order in the queue till yesterday.

just got my report, everything delivered as promised. i like the fact that the posts will be dripped over the next few days.

One thing I would say to the OP, is that it might be worth chucking in some random posts without links, and some posts with links to authority sites just to mix things up a bit, instead of having every post link out to a clients site.

Will post indexing rates in a couple of days, but I think they should be good. So far - would definitely order again.

Thanks for the review. Good to see you satisfied with the service :thumbsup:

Looks like a decent service. Do you link to sites in other languages (e.g. german)? And do you mind using an anchor text in that language in the article?

~ Alex

have just tried to order a 300 package but the system reported a failure as I was using a proxy - which i wasnt! Bit of a pain to have to put in all the personal data and then being told that it was not accepted!

Was ready to order but then seen this: Add 3 keywords and 3 urls from the same domain on the same topic/niche in the text box below...

Does that mean you don't accept 3 different urls of the same niche and only offer deep linking?

Looks like a decent service. Do you link to sites in other languages (e.g. german)? And do you mind using an anchor text in that language in the article?

~ Alex

sorry only english will be allowed.

have just tried to order a 300 package but the system reported a failure as I was using a proxy - which i wasnt! Bit of a pain to have to put in all the personal data and then being told that it was not accepted!

I have contacted you about this.

Was ready to order but then seen this: Add 3 keywords and 3 urls from the same domain on the same topic/niche in the text box below...

Does that mean you don't accept 3 different urls of the same niche and only offer deep linking?

If the 3 keywords/urls can fit under the same article and the same topic, I'll be ok with it.

lol all other blog post providers allow linking to international sites... It's not like I want german content or something. :/

just to update on my previous order:
322 posts delivered, so far 277 are indexed and I have done nothing to get them indexed - incredible! They have only been live for 3 days.
All links found and operational.

Great service, will be placing a bulk order soon!

just to update on my previous order:
322 posts delivered, so far 277 are indexed and I have done nothing to get them indexed - incredible! They have only been live for 3 days.
All links found and operational.

Great service, will be placing a bulk order soon!

Good to hear that you are happy with the service. Make sure you contact me about bulk discounts when you plan to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.