Get +1200 contextual backlinks from our huge private blog network of +400 .com domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order Number: 3804104066

Transaction ID # 63P44134PA183160C

Details has been sent via e-mail.

Order delivered.

Note: We use drip feeding with random interval between 10-25 minutes between each post so after you get the report some links will be alive already but some will not. The time of the last post publish time is included in the report.

UPDATED SERP REVIEW

Back to give my updated SERP review.

On accident, I used the same kws with another 300 blog posting service similar to Backlink Cannon's. I don't want to drop the other providers name, But it seemed like both his service and Backlink Cannon's service did the trick.

Before:
KW1: Competition: 45,400,000 w/o quotes, 58,000 in quotes - sitting at 119
KW2: Competition: 39,600,000 w/o quotes, 33,700 in quotes - not in top 500
KW3: Competition: 316,000 w/o quotes, 20,900 in quotes - not in top 500

Now:

KW1: 10th - first page - same kw used in another blog post package
KW2: 116th
KW3: 19th - same kw used in another blog post package

As you can see, huge increases. I can't state that it was all his package, but what I can state that if you do a little research on this forum, and combine his package with someone elses 300 blog package - the results are insane.

Great job. Will definitely be back for more.

Would like to place an order for 300 blogs. Order form doesnt work for me (in the UK)

Can we deal via pm?

Thanks

edit: order number 6383164234 (but no payment sent yet - send me your email and I will paypal you)

Thanks for pm, payment sent.
Any serp movement will be amazing, done a lot of link building lately and been stuck in the same positions!
Cheers

Order placed - I have paid for the 200 links, transaction ID is 00B166220H2424626

thanks

Back to give my updated SERP review.

On accident, I used the same kws with another 300 blog posting service similar to Backlink Cannon's. I don't want to drop the other providers name, But it seemed like both his service and Backlink Cannon's service did the trick.

Before:
KW1: Competition: 45,400,000 w/o quotes, 58,000 in quotes - sitting at 119
KW2: Competition: 39,600,000 w/o quotes, 33,700 in quotes - not in top 500
KW3: Competition: 316,000 w/o quotes, 20,900 in quotes - not in top 500

Now:

KW1: 10th - first page - same kw used in another blog post package
KW2: 116th
KW3: 19th - same kw used in another blog post package

As you can see, huge increases. I can't state that it was all his package, but what I can state that if you do a little research on this forum, and combine his package with someone elses 300 blog package - the results are insane.

Great job. Will definitely be back for more.

onthheway up

do plz PM me which other service you use so I can order them both

PM sent wicked, but if you do a simple search using the forum, you can find it easily. If backlink cannon doesn't care, I'll post it here. Not gonna do it without his permission though.

Ordered and paid for the 200 service. Order Number is 6241629423.
Is it possible to choose the topic of the article? i want it based on the topic of the site.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 6C724116PG596392U

Saw good reviews from Bofu and Dchuk, so I know its good. Looking forward to the results...

I'm interested in making a bulk order so if you could PM me pricing info that would be good. Also, please let me know how many URLs/Keywords I can use per package. Thanks

Ordered and paid for the 200 service. Order Number is 6241629423.
Is it possible to choose the topic of the article? i want it based on the topic of the site.

We write an article related to your website/keywords and link to your website inside it.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 6C724116PG596392U

Saw good reviews from Bofu and Dchuk, so I know its good. Looking forward to the results...

I'll make sure you get what you paid for and some more :rainfro:

I'm interested in making a bulk order so if you could PM me pricing info that would be good. Also, please let me know how many URLs/Keywords I can use per package. Thanks

3 urls/keywords per package to the same domain/topic to fit in one article. Will send you bulk rates now.

can I just PP you direct, I am too lazy to fill out that form. :)

Sorry but we use automated submission and reporting system and placing order through the website is a must for easier work flow.

Your payment form is not working for me . Please send me the old style PM with payment details and what you need for my submission.

Thanks!

I will first buy one pack of 300 blogs , if i see any serp movement, will buy bulk next time

Status
Not open for further replies.