Game of Thrones ***NO SPOILERS PERMITTED***

Read the thread title. Figure it out. If you haven't watched it upto date, watch it and then.. figure it out.

Holy Shit. The thread title says NO SPOILERS. Giving obvious clues to said SPOILERS is the same thing. Figure it out indeed Einstein.

iDhfB0M.png

Goddamn I'm usually good at avoiding spoilers but this was spoiled everywhere, including WF tags in random threads...

He's not. The last name Snow is used for bastards from the North:

Bastardy - Game of Thrones Wiki

Jon Snow: "What's my name?"
Samwell Tarly: "Jon Snow."
Jon Snow: "And why is my surname 'Snow'?"
Samwell Tarly: "...Because you're a bastard from the North."

Speaking of Jon's Bastardy, did anyone hear the theory that he's actually a Targaryen (The trueborn son of Lyanna and Rhaegar) It seems pretty damn legit! What do you guys think?

Holy fuck, shit balls... Sweet fucking Jesus!

Who thinks of some of these gruesome endings? Seriously... WTF!!

A bit disappointed in last nights ending. It was fairly contrived and you could tell what was about to happen the entire time. One of the weaker scenes to date, IMO.

Speaking of Jon's Bastardy, did anyone hear the theory that he's actually a Targaryen (The trueborn son of Lyanna and Rhaegar) It seems pretty damn legit! What do you guys think?

Seems legit to me, and it would make him a winner in the end. But he's already heading that way, and GRRM loves unexpected turns too much!