"Excuse Me While I Whip This Out" - WikiMarks v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

did you get my order 3 days ago (Unique Transaction ID #41521503VY026060W) i hope i get the upgraded version

You should know that 95% of these links are nofollow. This is not stated in the thread.

When I asked the seller about it, he said "you're supposed to know it, these are wikis". No refund offered. I thought people on WF cared about their customers' satisfaction.

Not cool.

Besides, zero results from the service (not saying it's the provider's fault though).

You should know that 95% of these links are nofollow. This is not stated in the thread.

When I asked the seller about it, he said "you're supposed to know it, these are wikis". No refund offered. I thought people on WF cared about their customers' satisfaction.

Not cool.

Besides, zero results from the service (not saying it's the provider's fault though).

lol. you're an idiot.

i've seen great results from this service.

Reactions: Lights Out

Not cool.

We are sorry that you feel this way. But you could have simply asked us before ordering and we would have told you the exact same thing. The platforms we use are by default nofollow, that is just the way it is. Nevertheless, the overwhelming majority of our customers are very happy with the service we provide and we do our utmost best to provide all the customer support they need.

Sometimes someone doesn't see the results they were expecting, and 9 times out of 10 it has to do with their lack of proper onpage optimization for the keywords they are targeting - something which, after reviewing your url, applies in your case.

We are sorry that you feel this way. But you could have simply asked us before ordering and we would have told you the exact same thing. The platforms we use are by default nofollow, that is just the way it is. Nevertheless, the overwhelming majority of our customers are very happy with the service we provide and we do our utmost best to provide all the customer support they need.

Sometimes someone doesn't see the results they were expecting, and 9 times out of 10 it has to do with their lack of proper onpage optimization for the keywords they are targeting - something which, after reviewing your url, applies in your case.

+1

I also run a service on WF and from never helping anyone but myself, to helping a handful of people. I've found that the power of any link building comes down to how well a site is doing without any link building at all. People attacked by Panda assume that there is some sort of magic-SEO-bullet to solve their issues... I hate more than anything when someone pays me and they don't get what they want, but sometimes that's just SEO. I gotta get me one of these pushes! Damn that's a lot of wikis :)

Reactions: Lights Out
Review - So they overdelievered on everything. Checked out a few of the wiki links and they were all alive and with the proper anchor text. The username,title and overall content was spun so footprint is next to none. As far as serp movement I haven't seen anything yet but I will update when I do.

Please stop the bullshit here. That particular page was ranking #3 before using your service, there's nothing wrong with its onpage SEO and you haven't been able to provide me with any specifics when I asked you what was wrong. Again, I said I wasn't satisfied with your service because you never stated links are nofollow. Not because I didn't see results.

BTW, here are the results I saw:

cmElz.jpg

Please stop the bullshit here. That particular page was ranking #3 before using your service, there's nothing wrong with its onpage SEO and you haven't been able to provide me with any specifics when I asked you what was wrong. Again, I said I wasn't satisfied with your service because you never stated links are nofollow. Not because I didn't see results.

BTW, here are the results I saw:

Your order was started and completed on the 16th of December, same day we sent out your reports. Your graph shows your traffic beginning to decline well before we started on your order. Please take your trolling elsewhere.

Reactions: overbech
The payment was sent on the 13th. "Well before" the decline, as you say.
You should reread the definition of trolling. You are selling a service on a forum, as a customer I think I can share my impressions. Too bad you are unable to provide a correct description of your service and handle issues when they arise.

PS I'm not complaining about mediocre results from this service. Every linkbuilding package has risks and it's rather stupid to blame providers for Google's behaviour. But, if I knew that I'd be getting close to 4k nofollow links, I wouldn't have ordered.

We understand your frustration, trust me. But we cannot anticipate things like this - that's why we always stress that you can and should contact us before ordering, if you have any questions regarding the service.

We don't see the problem - you got what you ordered, the massive IP diversity alone is worth the price and quite honestly, you are one of the first that hasn't gotten results from our service. I am all for constructive critcism, but it looks like your site got hit by a filter and was penalized before we even started working on your order - as a result we decided not to give you the full refund, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.