"Excuse Me While I Whip This Out" - WikiMarks v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Placed an order. Lets see what happens.

Trans ID: 78E94717FU416005U

Will post review when the order is done (I have a quality control guy that will check links to ensure they don't break). Will post follow up in 1 month on rankings and link breakage.

Thanks!

Thanks for the orders guys. They have been received and placed in the queue. Hope you like your results.

Since we received quite a few questions regarding the holidays, we just wanted to let you guys know, that we work over the holidays too. Order up, peeps! :)

JT

Got my reports yesterday and you guys overdelivered, nice job. I just ran a couple of SERP checks on some moderately hard keys, v.early results:
#180 > #38
#NA > #42
#NA > #33

This is a seriously good service. If you need a shitload of wiki links, here's your source; the fact that it comes with solid SB blast and is propped up by enough comment links to choke a small horse doesn't hurt. With the linkilicious integration, just about everything is indexed; scrapebox check yourself.

This is making my rotation.

Got my reports yesterday and you guys overdelivered, nice job. I just ran a couple of SERP checks on some moderately hard keys, v.early results:
#180 > #38
#NA > #42
#NA > #33

Nice man. Keywords should climb even further over the next few days as linklicious drips the bookmarks and wikis.

This is a seriously good service. If you need a shitload of wiki links, here's your source; the fact that it comes with solid SB blast and is propped up by enough comment links to choke a small horse doesn't hurt. With the linkilicious integration, just about everything is indexed; scrapebox check yourself.

This is making my rotation.

Thanks for the awesome review!

went can I expect my report. just checking in.

opps, just seen it said 7 days.

Yeah, that is correct. Most of the time though the orders are done in 3-5 days.

WikiMarks Upgraded!

Announcement - WikiMarks Upgraded AGAIN

+ 500 new extra Wikis resulting in 4700+ Wikis
+ New extra bookmarks resulting in 2100+ bookmarks

We have been very busy lately with making improvements to our service. We are pleased to announce that you now get 4700+ wiki posts on 4700+ unique websites. We have also drastically improved and upgraded our bookmarking. You now get 2100+ bookmarks with direct URL outputs to the actual bookmarks.

For now the price of the service will remain the same, but there is a possibility we will increase it in the future to reflect these new improvements to the service. Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone! :smilie_weihn_winki:

As always, place your orders HERE

Announcement - WikiMarks Upgraded AGAIN

+ 500 new extra Wikis resulting in 4700+ Wikis
+ New extra bookmarks resulting in 2100+ bookmarks

We have been very busy lately with making improvements to our service. We are pleased to announce that you now get 4700+ wiki posts on 4700+ unique websites. We have also drastically improved and upgraded our bookmarking. You now get 2100+ bookmarks with direct URL outputs to the actual bookmarks.

For now the price of the service will remain the same, but there is a possibility we will increase it in the future to reflect these new improvements to the service. Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone! :smilie_weihn_winki:

As always, place your orders HERE

Forgot to mention - all urls will be blasted by 30,000 blog comments as always, and dripped through linklicious pro.

for those already paid but havent gotten the reports, will we be getting this upgrade?

Of course, you can count on it!

chuck.gif

P.S: Just sent out your reports, Mr. Brown! ;)

Giving this a try on some medium competition keywords to see how it goes. Pls confirm order and payment receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.