Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmeotz

This is Sussudio..
Dec 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Previous Thread: Right Here

We (Lights_Out and I) don't really give a fuck about big sales copies, so here's what you'll get:

• 1500+ Bookmarks on unique Domains
  • 4000+ contextual links on unique Wikisites (including quite a few .edu/.gov domains)
  • 30000 Blog Comments pointed at the Bookmarks and Wikis for additional link juice
  • Dripped submission of all the Bookmarks and Wikilinks through Linklicious Pro to speed up the crawling rate

We did a lot of split and beta tests and the results are off the hook. I, myself, was able to recover a small site that was hit by the panda update on Oct 14th with the Wikis alone. The sh*t just works and it works very very well!

As we both do SEO for quite a while now, we know how annoying it is to throw out a big pile of cash all at once. We were talking a lot about the pricing model of our service and subsequently decided to offer the whole bang for 109$!

I know, that for some guys this may seem very steep, but we are focusing on delivering a high quality service. We are always happy to help/talk to you on Skype or via E-Mail/PM – we stick to our TAT and most importantly, we deliver results.

What we need from you:

1 URL (yes, only one!)
3-6 Keywords (you can supply more, but we recommend using 60-70% of the links for your main keywords and 30-40% for your longtails) As an example, a 75:25 ratio would look like this {Keyword1|Keyword1|Keyword1|{Keyword2|Keyword3|Key word4}}
E-Mail for the reports
If you want to supply your own article, it has to be in spintax and at least 90%+ unique, otherwise we just scrape an article relevant to your niche and spin it to 98%+ uniqueness.

You can order on our site: SEOlutions.biz

Some sweet ass reviews:

LegitAM said:
Just wanted to update and let everyone know I was a tester for this service before they launched it. This stuff works!

I gave them a site with 500 words of content, 0 backlinks, and that was less than 24 hours old. I now sit at

Keyword 1 #9 3,600 local exact saerches
Keyword 2# 22 22,200 local exact searches

Pb.com said:
Bought wikismasher but didn't have time to utilize it. So I contacted JT and was a beta tester. I ended up ordering 11 packages within 5 days of the first one and pushed it towards one large site. The results were awesome. I was extremely impressed after the first one and am still impressed after the 11. We ranked for over 68 new keywords on the first 2 pages after the 12 runs. Some of them 2nd, 3rd, even 1st.

I'm very happy with these wiki, bookmarks, and comments. My only hope is that he can keep the quality up by scraping more and more wiki sites and not overload the current wiki pages.

The only negative: I had 2 emails from pissed of wiki site owners contact the client's site directly about the "spam." Not a big deal. We got their websites removed, but just be warned that this is a newer type of spam so people aren't as used to it as they were with blog comments. Also, probably shouldn't be sending this to client's money site, but it worked!

Overall, 98/100. Reports were great. I'll definitely order again.

Later guys

Jingo said:
Review:

Speed: 5 out of 5. I got my Report within 24 hrs of Ordering!

Communication: 5 out of 5. Roman and JT were very helpful in regards to my queries over email and skype and were easily available.

Price: 5 out of 5. Altho I got a discounted review. The price is really good for the amount of contextual links you are getting from trusted wikis.

Quality: 5 out of 5. Initially I got 3700 Live wiki links, once I informed that to Roman he delivered the balance plus a huge bonus! Each and every domain is UNIQUE and there are a few IP repeats, but like 5 %. That is a huge number of diversity! Which is exactly what I was looking for. The same for the social bookmarks.

The Article they used was very well spun and I randomly checked a few on copyscape and were 100% unique.

Overall Review: 5 out of 5. If you are looking for ip diversity and domain diversity this is priced perfectly for the huge amount of trusted links they provide

Too early to see a serp movement will update in a week.

evolutionvision said:
Review:

Basically everything that everyone has said above. Great turn around time, quality, and communication. But what really counts is this:

Screenshot2011-12-05at75615PM.png

knockout said:
I received my report a few days back, and imediately there was a jump in most of my 6 keywords targeted. I have a request. Can you make a seperate package for your new scraped domains? I would like to order again with exact keywords for your next version, or if we can do a custom. Great service.

LiamGallagher said:
I've got my report, and he delivered everything he promised.
I never needed to contact him, but I got a confirmation e-mail and another one when the project was done. All in all, I liked the service.

I can't say if it worked or no because it's been less than 2 days since the report was delivered, but definitely I've noticed SERPs movement, o I'll report back in a few weeks.

macromj88 said:
This is sick service. Love it. Just ordered another one. Originally placed 2 orders. Ranks were on page 2. Competitive keywords. Within a few days, they started moving. About 5 days later, both are solid on page 1. 2 weeks later, they are still on page 1.

Go buy this service, I highly recommend. Both the owners are great guys, doing some great work. They have my recommendation.

AdamWB said:
Definitely can't complain. Took our keyword from #2 to #1 - mildly competitive.

Not bad.

RangerEsq said:
Good communication, fast, and quality work.

Here are the results for my 5 fairly (but not very) easy keywords:

KEYWORD 1: 9 > 3
KEYWORD 2: 8 > 8
KEYWORD 3: 7 > 7
KEYWORD 4: 8 > 2

KEYWORD 5: 8 > 2

This is on a 2+ year old domain that got a lot of SEO before, but not in recent couple of months.

Dreo13 said:
Good service. I already do all of their stuff myself, but it's always good to test new providers and see the quality... There's definitely quality here.

The wikis tend to take a while to get indexed, but dont be too concerned about that because you will still see the serp increase pretty quickly.

This would probably work really well on new sites, but I tried it on some oldies and still saw some good movement!

ORDER HERE

TAT: 7 Days!

Reactions: overbech

FAQ:

Q. Can I use this on a new website?
A. Most certainly. Social Bookmarks and contextual wikilinks are some of the safest forms of backlinking. In fact, it’s a great way to begin any linkbuilding campaign for new sites.

Q. How many keywords should I use?
A. We recommend to stick to 3-6, but if the keywords are not particularly competitive you can even target as many as 10.

Q. When can I expect to see results?
A. It generally takes 2-3 days to see your rankings increase after you receive your report. Sometimes longer - and sometimes you will see results before we even send you your report.

Q. Will the Articles for the Wikis be readable?
A. No, it probably will not be very readable as we strive to spin all articles to at least 98%+ uniqueness. But that does not matter as the purpose of the article is to serve as a medium for contextual backlinks for Google to crawl.

Q. Do you offer bulk discounts?
A. Yes, we offer 10% off the total price for 4-5 orders. If you would like to order more than 5 packages, please contact us directly and we can arrange a special discount.

Q. Can I use this for non-English websites?
A. Yes, this is not a problem. The articles for the wikis and the descriptions for the bookmarks will be in English, but your anchors can be in whatever language you want.

Q. I have something I want to ask you guys, how can I get in touch with you?
A. You can pm us on here, send an email to info@seolutions.biz or add either one of us on skype: janis.thies or roman3755. We are always around to answer any questions regarding our service.

Hey guys, hope you're ready for round 2.

As always, if you have any questions mrmeotz and I are always around to help.

Do you do separate stuff like only the wikis ?
Price ?

Regards

Yes, we offer just the wikis as well, it costs $69. We actually forgot to include that in our FAQ. The wikis will additionally be blasted by 10,000 blog comments. To order just the wikis, go to our site seolutions.biz and click on "wikis only" at the top.

I am trying to reach your site but it is not opening.. Either there is something wrong with the links from the first post or something with your site.. Will be back later..

One more thing, can we use deep links with their own keywords as well?

I am trying to reach your site but it is not opening.. Either there is something wrong with the links from the first post or something with your site.. Will be back later..

One more thing, can we use deep links with their own keywords as well?

Hey Daseoman,

the site loads fine for us - maybe it was a temporary technical problem with the VPS. But it should be working again!

Of course you can use deeplinks - I figure you mean links to your inner pages, right?

JT

Going for my second order. Thanks guys let me know you start by emailing me on same address i sent you last time

Trans ID: 78E94717FU416005U

Will post review when the order is done (I have a quality control guy that will check links to ensure they don't break). Will post follow up in 1 month on rankings and link breakage.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.