EWA Has Stopped Paying

Eagle - it doesn't look like you wanna help that much. We first started PM'ing here 2 months ago about not being paid, you said you'd take care of it but pulled the typical - "your check has been sent"... yet it never arrived. Then ignored my emails for weeks only to respond saying "you're backed up on your inbox and will get it taken care of right away". Well that was three weeks ago now and still no response.

Yet the FUNNIEST thing about all of this is that the same night you emailed me about how backed up you are, you spammed my Linkedin with your Gervitz Receivables email saying "Outstanding Debts? We specialize in online advertising related debts. Is there anything I could help you or anyone out with?" Yea, you could help me collect a payment you've owed me for over 5 months.

This is such a joke. There's no way you're staying in business pulling sh*t like this.

You have to open a new ticket (oops i mean a thread) in this forum to get eagle to reply to your query. :laughing-smiley-007

I was just sent my payment.
Glad to hear it, I apologize about the confusion and change in payment terms that effected you. If you ever need anything feel free to get in contact with me.

@maximus - I was under the assumption that the check was reissued earlier this week, we will send you confirmation now that it's sent. There was a fraud issue and our old account got shut down, then we switched to a new account, then we switched completely to a new bank so this got mixed up. This is not an excuse by any means and this will be handled immediately - I was not ever trying to delay this resolution over such an amount; I've just personally been overburdened with work.

Glad to hear it, I apologize about the confusion and change in payment terms that effected you. If you ever need anything feel free to get in contact with me.

@maximus - I was under the assumption that the check was reissued earlier this week, we will send you confirmation now that it's sent. There was a fraud issue and our old account got shut down, then we switched to a new account, then we switched completely to a new bank so this got mixed up. This is not an excuse by any means and this will be handled immediately - I was not ever trying to delay this resolution over such an amount; I've just personally been overburdened with work.

No offense, but statements like that make affiliates nervous.

We just want to get paid when you say that you're going to do it and we just want results.

Not excuses, even after you say they're not excuses.

Ryan can't send you a PM and won't be able to reply either. Not enough posts.

I sent you an email yesterday, so let me know if you're up to date with your emails.

F1pL7.jpg

@maximus -I was under the assumption that the check was reissued earlier this week, we will send you confirmation now that it's sent. EXCUSE #1 There was a fraud issue and our old account got shut down, then we switched to a new account, then we switched completely to a new bank so this got mixed up. EXCUSE #2 This is not an excuse by any means - [bullshit about not making excuses] and this will be handled immediately - I was not ever trying to delay this resolution over such an amount; I've just personally been overburdened with work. EXCUSE #3

Naw, no excuses bro.

I used to defend EWA on here but now it's become clear that they don't give a fuck about their affiliates. I have had a small balance (about $1k) sitting in my account for almost a year that should have been sent out a long time ago. Every attempt to contact support has ended with some bullshit like "Thanks, we will get back to you" and no further contact.

I've PMed and emailed you Ryan. Why no response? I've only ever had a missed payment once before, from another network who sorted the problem out in under an hour and wired it out the next day. Why is your network so useless at helping publishers?

I used to defend EWA on here but now it's become clear that they don't give a fuck about their affiliates. I have had a small balance (about $1k) sitting in my account for almost a year that should have been sent out a long time ago. Every attempt to contact support has ended with some bullshit like "Thanks, we will get back to you" and no further contact.

I've PMed and emailed you Ryan. Why no response? I've only ever had a missed payment once before, from another network who sorted the problem out in under an hour and wired it out the next day. Why is your network so useless at helping publishers?

How the fuck are they going to pay u when they r broke as hell?

bout 2.50?

they gonna hold your $40 and pay everyone else with it

What exactly are you trying to say? That everyone posting here about late payments are lying? Currently EWA does not owe me anything (since I've stopped working for them), but I have not received a payment on time from them since 2011.

Regardless of whether EWA owes you 100$, or 10,000$, payment terms are payment terms. He should pay when his terms say he will pay.

My question to you is how much is Eagle paying you to suck his cock and then write positive reviews about your experience?

I piss $18,000 in my sleep, along with tons of glorious excellence.

Anyone who cares about $18,000 is clearly a peasant.

It's not about the money, it's about the fact that someone stole your money and actually scammed you.

I'm pretty sure Ryan will be happy with the $18k (and a lot more of unpaid affiliates), if you don't care about money...

What exactly are you trying to say? That everyone posting here about late payments are lying? Currently EWA does not owe me anything (since I've stopped working for them), but I have not received a payment on time from them since 2011.

Regardless of whether EWA owes you 100$, or 10,000$, payment terms are payment terms. He should pay when his terms say he will pay.

My question to you is how much is Eagle paying you to suck his cock and then write positive reviews about your experience?

strong 1st post from 2010 member.

You misread my intentions. HappyCookie mentioned pushing "decent" volume, so i said bout 2.50 which is a reference to the South Park Loch Ness monster episode.

And all DavidLee does is swear and complain about shit, I don't think he's actually owed any money.

Nowhere did I defend Eagle at all, although I myself have always gotten paid by EWA on time in the past, I can't comment with 100% certainty on the current state of affairs at EWA so I don't want to stick my head out and get it bitten off at a later date.

I will however make fun of the happy cookie poster who was about to push "decent" volume to a network that is allegedly having payment issues. It is humorous to me. And I'll make fun of davidlee because he swears a lot and his posts have no substance whatsoever.

Now you can get back to gobbling cocks and come back to complain again in 2014 when HBWA stiffs you $100.

strong 1st post from 2010 member.

You misread my intentions. HappyCookie mentioned pushing "decent" volume, so i said bout 2.50 which is a reference to the South Park Loch Ness monster episode.

And all DavidLee does is swear and complain about shit, I don't think he's actually owed any money.

Nowhere did I defend Eagle at all, although I myself have always gotten paid by EWA on time in the past, I can't comment with 100% certainty on the current state of affairs at EWA so I don't want to stick my head out and get it bitten off at a later date.

I will however make fun of the happy cookie poster who was about to push "decent" volume to a network that is allegedly having payment issues. It is humorous to me. And I'll make fun of davidlee because he swears a lot and his posts have no substance whatsoever.

Now you can get back to gobbling cocks and come back to complain again in 2014 when HBWA stiffs you $100.

please pardon me if i did misread your intentions.

after just now reading the n00b's guide to WickeFire, I naturally assumed that my first post should include either boobs or arbitrarily accusing someone of cock-suckery.

Reactions: stick2Herbs