EWA Has Stopped Paying

utter bullshit, like he cant login and see the list of accounts payable (or maybe 8 hours later it is still loading). From what i hear owes lots of ppl lots of money..

the truth will set you free

So since the post addressing the payment issues in the Super Affiliates group was deleted - any chance you could send me a PM about my payment?

Hey Ryan, in case you didn't get my email, pull our offer off your network ASAP please.

Hands down the most disorganized and infuriating network we have ever worked with.

Oh shit. Ryan, where on earth are you going to find another raspberry ketone offer?!

Post about new offers, promoted offers, offers in need, job postings, pay per call, call centers, lead generation, or anything affiliate or internat marketing related.

UNMODERATED • NO MLM SPAM • UNCENSORED

99893016.jpg

Post about new offers, promoted offers, offers in need, job postings, pay per call, call centers, lead generation, or anything affiliate or internat marketing related.

UNMODERATED • NO MLM SPAM • UNCENSORED

Andrew Etorkey (ewa pawn) is an admin

I want to help fix any problem that these people have - all I ask is that they respond to me or reach out to me over PM.

Eagle - it doesn't look like you wanna help that much. We first started PM'ing here 2 months ago about not being paid, you said you'd take care of it but pulled the typical - "your check has been sent"... yet it never arrived. Then ignored my emails for weeks only to respond saying "you're backed up on your inbox and will get it taken care of right away". Well that was three weeks ago now and still no response.

Yet the FUNNIEST thing about all of this is that the same night you emailed me about how backed up you are, you spammed my Linkedin with your Gervitz Receivables email saying "Outstanding Debts? We specialize in online advertising related debts. Is there anything I could help you or anyone out with?" Yea, you could help me collect a payment you've owed me for over 5 months.

This is such a joke. There's no way you're staying in business pulling sh*t like this.

Reactions: Dullspace
Eagle - it doesn't look like you wanna help that much. We first started PM'ing here 2 months ago about not being paid, you said you'd take care of it but pulled the typical - "your check has been sent"... yet it never arrived. Then ignored my emails for weeks only to respond saying "you're backed up on your inbox and will get it taken care of right away". Well that was three weeks ago now and still no response.

Yet the FUNNIEST thing about all of this is that the same night you emailed me about how backed up you are, you spammed my Linkedin with your Gervitz Receivables email saying "Outstanding Debts? We specialize in online advertising related debts. Is there anything I could help you or anyone out with?" Yea, you could help me collect a payment you've owed me for over 5 months.

This is such a joke. There's no way you're staying in business pulling sh*t like this.

That's how long the mail takes to get from Chicago to LA now.. Should be there any day , if not wait 6 months before posting again kthx