EPN is going to fuck us! QCP Preview Available

I have EPN on a single site, same organic traffic, nothing different...it has been this way for way more than 1 year

even if with QCP earnings go down a lot I was thinking of building several epn sites using a2p or something like that, but if we start to see $0.00 days even on EPN on cpc then what the hell should we do?

Great. Some dick decided to click on my phpbay site 250 times and destroy my EPC. Very susceptible to fraud. And i know because it came from 1 small campaign that only had 1 visitor on analytics.

Noticed some fishy activity yesterday too. 1,600 clicks (on a new domain that is just starting to make money) and barley any sales. This same site usually gets very modest traffic but the EPC is always high so bots were clearly going click happy.

Well, for the first 5 days of this month ebay paid me ZERO cents for my clicks (although I generated commissions), then raised to 0,03€ and again to 0,04€ but my clicks declined sharply. I was pissed off!
Today, I logged to my account, and to my amazement, my clicks for yesterday are back in normal range, my epc is up to 0,26€. Best day ever with EPN – 150 €.
Yeah baby!

EDIT: I celebrated too soon. After checking my stats, I'm pissed off again LOL
Under the old payment structure I would have earned 324€ yesterday.

Bah.

I was getting about 100 clicks a day at a site that gets decent SEO traffic using the phpBay plugin, and they were crediting my account for each click. Since the 8th no credit for the clicks, and I don't know why that has changed.

Last month, I was driving an QCP ECP of around $0.16. This month, I am getting a QCP EPC of about $0.09 on Ebay US.

Does anyone have any experience with Amazon? $0.09 sounds really low to me. I earn 3 times that from my tiny traffic Adsense properties.

Count me in on the epn rape victim group. Went from 0.14 - 0.01 in 1 day then 0 the next. Fun times.

Looks like they're starting them young...

3562EPN.jpg

I was getting about 100 clicks a day at a site that gets decent SEO traffic using the phpBay plugin, and they were crediting my account for each click. Since the 8th no credit for the clicks, and I don't know why that has changed.

4th day at $0.00, since 8th as you

enjoy a random smiley :smilie_weihnfenster

I actually feel this a plan to shut down the ebay partner network completely. The market has reached saturation. Initially the partner network helped ebay get it's name out, but now it is so popular it doesn't need affiliates (or at least thinks it doesn't). The money save from not having to pay affiliates and affilaite managers could be put into some proper SEO for their site. Currently BANS/phpBay sites rank above Ebay for many popular search terms and ebay are pissed by this. They want to get back the slice of revenue the lose when someone buys through these sites.

I actually feel this a plan to shut down the ebay partner network completely. The market has reached saturation. Initially the partner network helped ebay get it's name out, but now it is so popular it doesn't need affiliates (or at least thinks it doesn't). The money save from not having to pay affiliates and affilaite managers could be put into some proper SEO for their site. Currently BANS/phpBay sites rank above Ebay for many popular search terms and ebay are pissed by this. They want to get back the slice of revenue the lose when someone buys through these sites.

Maybe, but why then wouldn't eBay just shut the program down instead of going through what was surely a serious engineering project to reconfigure their affiliate payouts. They're alienating affiliates in either scenario and the general public doesn't really care about the plight of a few thousand affiliates (99% of the general public probably doesn't know about eBay's affiliate program.)

My results so far this month: 6 days of QCP earnings without a single sale, then one sale on day 7. So EPN is f'ing clairvoyant and knew I was going to get a sale so kept stringing me along with $0.09 EPC. But that sale was less than a single day's QCP earnings.

It's not like I believe it will keep up that way, QCP earnings despite having no sales.

I think it's more a case of them being incredibly stupid versus pure evil.