EPN is going to fuck us! QCP Preview Available

It's pretty clear what they want and what's going on. It's going to be significantly easier for people that have multiple campaigns in a variety of niches so that you can see the patterns. I think one of you guys said smaller priced items but that's not necessarily it, it's smaller niches or , in other words, long tailed niches.

This is going to be fun.

I'm sure they have a huge list of products that sell really well, regardless of affiliates or anyone driving traffic. There is always going to be people buying ipods, laptops, and wii games. Maybe the common stuff is going to get rewarded less and things that they need to push harder will get rewarded more. Just a guess on my part, talking out of my ass, but can anyone that has seen an increase say if their products are more obscure?

an algorithm that is this shrouded in secrecy that leaves affiliates guessing is bullshit. seriously, trying to guess which products pay out more is ridiculous - by not sharing that information, they are not helping drive more traffic to those areas, merely rewarding those who are already doing it and screwing those who are not. it does nothing to accomplish any logical goal. now, if they would say - push these products over those products because that's where we need traffic - great, but to be so in the dark is upsetting.

It's pretty clear what they want and what's going on. It's going to be significantly easier for people that have multiple campaigns in a variety of niches so that you can see the patterns. I think one of you guys said smaller priced items but that's not necessarily it, it's smaller niches or , in other words, long tailed niches.

This is going to be fun.

If you're right about this, then A2P is going to be the howitzer in the EPN affiliate's gun case. You know, if a guy could get an account. Ahem. :)

an algorithm that is this shrouded in secrecy that leaves affiliates guessing is bullshit. seriously, trying to guess which products pay out more is ridiculous - by not sharing that information, they are not helping drive more traffic to those areas, merely rewarding those who are already doing it and screwing those who are not. it does nothing to accomplish any logical goal. now, if they would say - push these products over those products because that's where we need traffic - great, but to be so in the dark is upsetting.

I agree, but ebay has all the traffic they need, if it's not my visitor to buy that ipod, someone else will bid

they probably couldn't care less of smaller affiliates leaving EPN

Is this unusual? Do you actually drive traffic to the program and make money? I'm not being disrespectful in anyway

None taken. Yes, my account is very active.

Today's report just changed though and my EPC jumped from $0.00 to $0.99.

This could turn out to be a very positive change (200-300% increase) if that keeps up.

after all my bitching my EPC actually jumped to .27 cents on my site.. actually a nice increase.. however i did do a lot of ACRU's this month and made a whopping $1.00 for each of them since they sacked my quality score from medium to very low in a month for reasons i cant even explain.. guess ill just have to wait and see how the upcoming months affect my QPC.

What does this mean for stuffers? Get fucked even more?

What do you mean even more? They're trying to eliminate you people.

Ya, I said you people

What is the consensus on programs like gamevance and other platforms that force an affiliate link'd pop when you even type in ebay.com?

What do you mean even more? They're trying to eliminate you people.

Ya, I said you people

What is the consensus on programs like gamevance and other platforms that force an affiliate link'd pop when you even type in ebay.com?

< not a stuffer, I just want to know what happens with the stuffers. They dont drive any quality clicks, how much quicker will they be banned, etc etc.

None taken. Yes, my account is very active.

Today's report just changed though and my EPC jumped from $0.00 to $0.99.

This could turn out to be a very positive change (200-300% increase) if that keeps up.

Honestly, It still looks like a glitch. the 0.00 was definitely a glitch and that .99 is just too perfect. you know it would be .91 or whatever. But good luck anyway. That would certainly be awesome.

It's going to be significantly easier for people that have multiple campaigns in a variety of niches...

Ya think? Because the near 70% hit that bag of shit of a preview says I'm going to take says otherwise.

Honestly, It still looks like a glitch. the 0.00 was definitely a glitch and that .99 is just too perfect. you know it would be .91 or whatever. But good luck anyway. That would certainly be awesome.
You should've bought the black eyed peas album from ebay. o_O