Do Follow Blog Commenting Service (PR 0-7) - From 2USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
My order was completed, it took a little longer than I had expected but it appears he is a busy man so I can't really complain. He did get back to me when I PM'd him about the status so that is very much appreciated.

I checked the report pretty thoroughly, most of the pages where my link was added were nofollow links, I found one or two that were dofollow. I ordered the small package, I would say 50% were on PR0 pages the rest were on either PR2 or PR3 pages which I am pretty satisfied with for the price.

I personally haven't seen a change in SERP's yet, not sure I will with the number of nofollow links that are there. Still though, good service and would recommend to someone who is looking to have their site indexed.

My Rating: 7/10

Well, so here is my review:

Good:

Service: He responded to PM within few hours
Delivery: The OP delivered the report within 3 days which I think is good in web service and that too without reminding him about the order.

UGLY:

(1) The promise is DoFollow blog comment but I checked randomly to 80 comments post and all are NOFOLLOW. So the OP is not keeping the promise. He is just posting comments on Autoapprove blog and all are nofollow which can be done with Scrapebox in no time.

(2) Report Format: It just contain URL, thats it. No details on PR, whether the URL is indexed or not, how many OBL

(3) Indexing: There are more than 200 URL in the Package 5 (500 comments) which are not indexed in google... so forget about getting your backlink indexed

My rating: 5/10

Who should use: Recommended for people who are noobs and does not know about mass commenting or dont use scrapebox and does not bother about dofollow or nofollow tag

Who Should not use: For others, this job can be done in five minutes using scrapebox or xrumer and it will keep happening in the background while you are doing some other job. Note: I have both software

Had my report through today - GREAT value for money - does exactly what is says on the tin. Even got some bouns links.

Will be using this EXCELLENT service again !!!

HIGHLY recommended given the cost of the service.

with ref to the above post only giving 5/10 - for the few bucks this guy is charging you really CANNOT complain ?!?!

No doubt, price is good. I am not talking of price> I am speaking of do follow.. pricewise I will give 8/10 or even higher... service and delivery I will give 10/10 but I have taken other thing also into consideration (basically dofollow tag which means lot to me)

My order was completed, it took a little longer than I had expected but it appears he is a busy man so I can't really complain. He did get back to me when I PM'd him about the status so that is very much appreciated.

I checked the report pretty thoroughly, most of the pages where my link was added were nofollow links, I found one or two that were dofollow. I ordered the small package, I would say 50% were on PR0 pages the rest were on either PR2 or PR3 pages which I am pretty satisfied with for the price.

I personally haven't seen a change in SERP's yet, not sure I will with the number of nofollow links that are there. Still though, good service and would recommend to someone who is looking to have their site indexed.

My Rating: 7/10

I have to take back what I said about the nofollow comments. According to the OP he emailed me again about my comments and stated that there was a mixup on his end. He in return did another process through blog comments and did get me several more dofollow comments. I appreciate his hard work and for the price I paid I am very well pleased. Assuming he doesn't have any mixups in the future, I would give it a 10/10 and very well worth the money. Thank you!

No doubt, price is good. I am not talking of price> I am speaking of do follow.. pricewise I will give 8/10 or even higher... service and delivery I will give 10/10 but I have taken other thing also into consideration (basically dofollow tag which means lot to me)

Madamx, we had some mix up with our comment database with these recently completed orders. I have just sent PHPGATOR a new report.
I will look through your report as well in a moment.

Thank you.

Thanks and appreciate your fast response over here. will wait for your feedback///

we had some mix up with our comment database with these recently completed orders. I have just sent PHPGATOR a new report.
I will look through your report as well in a moment.

The first report wasn't as advertised (the links were nofollow), so I sent a PM to littlereserve and he promptly gave me a new report within 24 hours with everything fixed, along with extra links.

I will certainly use your service again littleservice, thank you very much! Great service.

To Update: I received a PM from OP yesterday, wherein I understand he messed up two database and that could be the reason that instead of all dofollow blog comment, I got all nofollow link.... He has told me that he is going to fix it within 24 hours.

So I appreciate his response and waiting for his report. Will update this thread upon receipt of the report.

Well, so here is my review:

Good:

Service: He responded to PM within few hours
Delivery: The OP delivered the report within 3 days which I think is good in web service and that too without reminding him about the order.

UGLY:

(1) The promise is DoFollow blog comment but I checked randomly to 80 comments post and all are NOFOLLOW. So the OP is not keeping the promise. He is just posting comments on Autoapprove blog and all are nofollow which can be done with Scrapebox in no time.

(2) Report Format: It just contain URL, thats it. No details on PR, whether the URL is indexed or not, how many OBL

(3) Indexing: There are more than 200 URL in the Package 5 (500 comments) which are not indexed in google... so forget about getting your backlink indexed

My rating: 5/10

Who should use: Recommended for people who are noobs and does not know about mass commenting or dont use scrapebox and does not bother about dofollow or nofollow tag

Who Should not use: For others, this job can be done in five minutes using scrapebox or xrumer and it will keep happening in the background while you are doing some other job. Note: I have both software

To Update: I received a PM from OP yesterday, wherein I understand he messed up two database and that could be the reason that instead of all dofollow blog comment, I got all nofollow link.... He has told me that he is going to fix it within 24 hours.

So I appreciate his response and waiting for his report. Will update this thread upon receipt of the report.

Your report is processed, now compiling the report. You will receive in a moment.

Thank you.

I got my report a couple of days ago and it was as others have stated full of no follow links, mailed the OP and he said he would check and that this is also related to the mixup.

I got the new report and OP really made up for everything with 3* ordered amount of links.

I must say im impressed with this kind of customer service and at the prise OP is asking THIS service Is Gold.

Will make up a list of other properties to hit. :)

Hi, I'm interested in placing four orders. One order for package 2 and three orders for package 4. A discount would be greatly appreciated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.