Do Follow Blog Commenting Service (PR 0-7) - From 2USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have received the report from littlereserve.
Random Checked the comments, all comments are sticked at the blogs which have PR itself. Comments looks very natural, unique each others and written well. Hopefully the comments will stick there forever. This service is recommended. Thumb-up.

Thanks

I have received the report from littlereserve.
Random Checked the comments, all comments are sticked at the blogs which have PR itself. Comments looks very natural, unique each others and written well. Hopefully the comments will stick there forever. This service is recommended. Thumb-up.

Thanks

@ Plusmin,

Thanks for your review.

Taking New Orders!

I ordered Package 4: 250 blog comments for $15.

Communication: Short and sweet. Replied to my PM within a few hours, then got the job done fast as hell.. which brings us to..
Turnaround Time: 24 hours. I was expecting the 2-3 days timeframe so this was a very pleasant surprise.
Report: Excel sheet with my URL, Keywords, and the blog comment links.
Quality of Work: Overdelivering by posting 307 comments instead of 250. Fuck yeah. Randomly checked a few comments - some pages have low OBL, others 100+, a lot of them something in between. Comments are in proper English and most of them have a decent chance of staying up.

A job well done.. waiting for the linkjuice to flow. iTrader on the way.

Dude ,

These are my requirements:

1. Domain.com- Anchor Text 1 - 150 comments

2. Domain.com - Anchor Text 2 - 150 comments

3.Domain.com - Anchor Text 3- 150 comments

4. Domain.com/page.html- Anchor Text 4 - 150 comments

I want to have each 150 comment set on different blogs at least...

How much you will charge for this...I will give you more work..if pleased...So pour in your maximum discounted rate...

Looking forward to you!

All payments and details received. Orders now processing, will start sending report as soon as they become available.

Thank You All!

Hi,i am interested in package #3 .. please pm me payment details .. thanks.The keywords are in spanish language,any problem with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.