CX Digital... Massive Fraud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the cakes is the voice of reason on this thread and he even stands up for Uber. I think hell just froze over.

Shoemaker, did Paul fuck your girlfriend or something? ;)

Wow, the cakes is the voice of reason on this thread and he even stands up for Uber. I think hell just froze over.

Shoemaker, did Paul fuck your girlfriend or something? ;)

hahaha, I guess it does seem like that. However, I don't have that much against paul, pretty much just ubercamp even though its free now. I just think that he shouldn't be blowing CX on his blog about a dozen times and then when it comes time to say something negative about them publicly he holds back just because they sent him some dishes for his New house.

That is fine, but don't you think you should make a blog post about it still? Sounds like the right thing to do.

And I wouldn't know when the last time you talked about a network, I don't read your blog.

Dude, you're acting like a cock. If you don't like Uber then shut the fuck up and just ignore his posts, if you don't read his blog why do you give a shit and keep talking about it and telling him what he should post on *his* blog.

You sound like an obsessed fan boy, which is gay since Uber is a dude.

Edit: I swear I typed this before anyone else piled on. Fuck, must type faster !

Dude, you're acting like a cock. If you don't like Uber then shut the fuck up and just ignore his posts, if you don't read his blog why do you give a shit and keep talking about it and telling him what he should post on *his* blog.

Edit: I swear I typed this before anyone else piled on. Fuck, must type faster !

100% bang on. I haven't seen such gayness in a long time :repuke:

your right, I really don't care what uber does. Back to work.

I've been working with CX digital for the past few months and haven't had any issues with the tracking they have been really good to me. I talked to CX today about the issues and they are working on a new platform but said the issue with the tracking was only affecting a few offers. I'm sure any issue you're having will be resolved soon.

I've been working with CX digital for the past few months and haven't had any issues with the tracking they have been really good to me. I talked to CX today about the issues and they are working on a new platform but said the issue with the tracking was only affecting a few offers. I'm sure any issue you're having will be resolved soon.

How can you talk to them on a mother-fucken sunday? aren't they closed?

sorry i should have asked. was the traffic legit? any reasons given apart from they didn't like it. was you operating within the campaign's rules?

The traffic source was "creative". However I have used the same traffic for months with another advertiser and i know the leads were backing out for them.

The main thing is that my AM and CX digital knew EXACTLY how myself and other affiliates were promoting the offer and pushed us hard to run it with that traffic source. So they knew exactly what was going on.

The advertiser got away with 100K worth of free leads that weekend and never paid up. I think CX started a lawsuit but i never heard anymore about it..

The traffic source was "creative". However I have used the same traffic for months with another advertiser and i know the leads were backing out for them.

The main thing is that my AM and CX digital knew EXACTLY how myself and other affiliates were promoting the offer and pushed us hard to run it with that traffic source. So they knew exactly what was going on.

The advertiser got away with 100K worth of free leads that weekend and never paid up. I think CX started a lawsuit but i never heard anymore about it..

Yeah, that's the part that gets me too. The advertiser got these leads for FREE. If they didn't want to pay, at the very least the lead data should have been destroyed.

CX is definitely a network to keep an extra eye on.

EXACTLY what I was going to say. Damn shame I couldn't make it, I'd be buyin you a drink right now nickycakes.

Oh yeah, well I'd be gently kissing his neck while slowly rubbing his inner thigh.

Kinda makes your shitty drink look lame now doesn't it?

Couple of weeks ago I sent over 700 clicks to a teeth whitening offer with 0 sales. I found that strange since my ad copy said 'pay for shipping and handling' I told my AM and he said 'that's weird' but never really looked into it.

I've also noticed their one field leads convert at about 50% of what they do on other networks.

I'm not sending them any more traffic for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.