Content That RANKS -Magazine Quality -24 Hour Delivery -Ultra SEOptimized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who the hell is giving this thread less than 5 stars?

Dude, I read the article just now. Holy. Shit. Best work I've gotten from WF content providers ever, and probably in the fastest time too. No contest. Came out far better than I had hoped. Thanks and I will definitely be back for more, probably in bulk next time. Get ready for more work ;-)

@bolded
The competition, that's who. lol

Thanks a lot for the wonderful comments though, I'm really glad you liked the articles :)

@hewqu
I am personally from Canada, but my writers are American (90% of them) with a few Canadians as well. All Native English though.

We aren't offering sales content at the moment. We will be in the next month or so though, adding squeeze pages and sales copy writing. I typically do this myself in my own businesses but I don't offer it as a service -so right now I'm vetting and training candidates to be able to offer great squeeze page and sales content to the public. This will take me a few weeks to make sure I get only the best though because I don't want my name attached to anything less the great stuff.

@tencentprice

I will be adding you later today, I've just been super busy so I haven't been on skype that much. Will do so today :)

Thanks!

Hi ordered a 1,500 word article, this one is technical / niche related. Transaction ID #0DY59267LB580312D

Not sure if this is too technical/niche let me know if it is and I will change it to 3 500 word articles that would be for the previous site my other articles were for.

Or you might consider this a 'short report' going to add you to skype hopefully I can catch you online :)

Received my article today. Very well written, look forward to ordering more!

Thanks Madin :)

@tencentprice

Thank you :) I'm sending your content to a couple of dedicated writers to make sure you get them on time.

-----------------

Notice: Right now the order form is down -I have already contacted the provider about this and I hope it will be fixed overnight, though it is quite frustrating. I will update the thread once I have confirmed the issue has been resolved.

Update: Evidently the order form is now working again, I just wanted to confirm that the issue has been resolved, so you can begin placing your orders again. (the orders above have come through, thank you)

Content On-Time [so superfast] and very-well written. I'll be placing a lot more orders with Philip soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.