Content That RANKS -Magazine Quality -24 Hour Delivery -Ultra SEOptimized

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got 10 500 word articles for a new website. I got them all back in about 36 hours I think it was. I have never go this many articles back this fast. I have done press releases that have been front page cover of national magazines, and this work is VERY good!

Thanks a lot amoore! :)

I look forward to working with you again!

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 7R251267BC320492X

Just ordered 13 x 400 word articles, lets see what you can do :)

Site down? I get this error when trying to order: There was an error displaying the form. Please copy and paste the embed code again.

Hi Viper, sorry about that, the form was temporarily unavailable as I was tweaking the lander, but everything is back up and working now.

Thank you!

Just received the articles
Review:
They were very well researched and written, all done in very little time. It's perfect for money sites. They are informative and brings value to the visitors. Google will love this content.

Highly recommended

Review

Review:
Awesome quality. I ordered and paid for one 1000 word article and got a free review of another article. Both of these are now proudly displayed on my big money site.
Very impressed overall. Great TAT. Really good content.
Best of all, is I told them exactly what I was wanting it for and they even wrote it to help sell my product.

These will be the only people I use from now on for high quality articles. Good price for the quality as well.

Received my 500 word article today, high quality and even included the LSI terms and a description for the article. Very fast. Will be ordering more.

Quality is what you'd expect at this price point.
Turn around times are what is stated in this post.

All in all, they delivered exactly what they said they would deliver WHEN they said they would deliver it. Going to have them handle some of my LSI stuff since my other writers are slow as fuck.

Received my 1K word article within the proposed timeframe (under a day). Quality is damn good and you can bet it will be going up on my money site. 24 hour TAT is what sets this service apart from all the rest. I'll definitely be using this service whenever I need quick articles done.

Review:
Awesome quality. I ordered and paid for one 1000 word article and got a free review of another article. Both of these are now proudly displayed on my big money site.
Very impressed overall. Great TAT. Really good content.
Best of all, is I told them exactly what I was wanting it for and they even wrote it to help sell my product.

These will be the only people I use from now on for high quality articles. Good price for the quality as well.

Thanks a lot evolution! I'm glad you liked them :)

Received my 1K word article within the proposed timeframe (under a day). Quality is damn good and you can bet it will be going up on my money site. 24 hour TAT is what sets this service apart from all the rest. I'll definitely be using this service whenever I need quick articles done.

Thank you swinny, much appreciated :)

You can now ask for 400 word review copies from me at no charge whatsoever.

I want to make this the most generous review copy offer that Wickedfire has ever seen.

So not am I only offering free 400 word review copies "just for now" I am going to be offering these review copies INDEFINITELY.

Based on the seriously wicked feedback I have received on here and also on other forums, and the fact that I'm super confident in the quality of our work, I believe anybody who has a taste will be back for for a full course meal.

We were offering 200 words for review copies before, but what the heck, I want to make it 400 so you can squeeze every ounce of value out of this offer :)

I'm also bringing down the requirements so more people can join the fun:

-Minimum 50 posts
-Minimum 3 months old account

-At least +2 itrader in your account as a buyer

Only one review copy per person.

Also, paid orders will be prioritized and we're booked to the tilt. So free review copies may come back slightly outside our promised time frame (up to 48 hours for free review copies), but still a lifetime or two before any other article service even lays their fingers on the keyboard.

There really is NO reason to buy from anybody else, and I'm going to prove it to you for FREE.

So just shoot me a PM for a review copy if you qualify.

This is a fantastic service!

I ordered 13 x 400 word articles and these were delivered within 24 hours and are of excellent quality. Beyond that most articles were around the 450 word mark, contained a meta description and LSI keywords were provided, giving me plenty of inspiration for a new batch of articles.

He clearly knows what he is doing and has a new long term customer right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.