Content That RANKS -Magazine Quality -24 Hour Delivery -Ultra SEOptimized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all AWESOME feedback in here and all the orders coming my way.

I also wanted to note to people asking for review copies: I may not reply to all of your PM's right away because, well...there's a LOT of them! And there's also a LOT of orders coming in. But I AM sending the review copies over to my writers and they will be back with you. Just send me the info on what you want it on and I'll handle the rest from there :)

Thanks for the glowing reviews guys, and for all the people who have ordered and re-ordered. :)

sent you a pm couple days ago but in case you missed it: please send me some samples of E-books you've done. probably gonna order one

Hi Atrendy,

The ebooks include relevant, royalty free images. But not original designs. For example an ebook on Youtube marketing will include youtube specific images available in the public domain.

The ebooks don't come with a cover, at least not right now. I will probably be adding a cover option as either a freebie after a certain number of pages or at an additional charge for short reports, but at the moment that isn't included. I will update the thread when it is though.

Yes, we would include the pdf's and original files when sending it to you.

The writers will do the research for the ebook. However please contact us before placing an order for a highly technical topic -such as medical that require extensive research.

I will send you a few samples in PM tomorrow as I am not at my work pc now.

Also, I did not see a way to attach sample files to my thread here. However there are samples of articles attached to my thread on Warrior. Tomorrow I will be attaching them to my website as well for easy access along with a few ebook samples.

hey, you never got back to me =\

Thats cool to do reviews, hopefully they wont overwhelm you and slow down turn around time.

Hi Carpet,

That definitely won't happen. I'm actually working very hard now to bring down the turnaround time even further. Right now the average turnaround is 20-30 hours. But I'm working hard to bring that down even further during the next couple of weeks.

The reviews are going to have a slightly longer TAT -up to 2 days to make sure they don't interfere with orders. But I wanted to make sure everyone who is on the fence about this service has a chance to get a taste with no risk to them.

If you guys would like ANY additional content related services let me know on here or through PM or email and I will seriously consider it. I come from a family of writers/authors so I have a network of great professional freelance writers to work with one on one.

Also, for the people who were asking about my Ebooks, I'm going to PM you guys within the next hour with a sample or two. If You don't get a PM from me within the next 2 hours, shoot me a PM to make sure I didn't overlook your username by accident. Right now I'm really booked for Ebooks (no pun intended) so TAT is going to be slower then stated until resources fill up for that. My capacity for Ebooks at the moment isn't nearly as large as it is for web content and articles -though I will be increasing that in the near future as well.

Sorry for not getting back to you guys earlier about the ebook samples, I've been really swamped with work on and off these forums -this article service, several other non B2B businesses and I'm coordinating an online marketing campaign for the Ron Paul grass roots guys as well, so I've been swamped to say the least.

Thanks for all the wicked reviews and feedback everyone, it is highly appreciated :)

Update: Ebook Samples will be sent out tomorrow as I don't have access to the PC that stores them (I'm going to upload them to the cloud when I do though, silly me). I'll PM you guys tomorrow. Looking at my schedule though I'm completely booked for ebooks though and will likely be for the next 7 or so days, I'm going to update the thread when space has freed up. Note: this does not apply to articles, I have a large capacity to handle web content 24/7.

On ordering:

Just click on the order button in the first post, it'll send you to the order page -> Morning Articles -Buy

PAGE 2 BABY!

This Thread is just too epic to not keep going! :2gunsfiring_v1:

First of all, to make it easier for you guys still lurking and sitting on the fence, you can press the big ass order button below to place your order, instead of having to press the page back button which we are all too lazy to do.

If you're still not convinced that this is an awesome service just read the reviews below!

So I'm gonna hit it off with a compilation of all the reviews I received in this thread, on page 1 alone. (that doesn't count the over 20 glowing emails I got back from Wicked users, let alone the other 200 reviews on other forums and emails.)

This is a fantastic service!

I ordered 13 x 400 word articles and these were delivered within 24 hours and are of excellent quality. Beyond that most articles were around the 450 word mark, contained a meta description and LSI keywords were provided, giving me plenty of inspiration for a new batch of articles.

He clearly knows what he is doing and has a new long term customer right here.

Great job with the first article, ordered 5 more 500 words.

Very good job, guys!
I ordered a review copy from Phil of an LSI article relating to a food niche, late last night I might add (12/29/11), and just received it a few minutes ago.

Phil, I am very pleased. Great stuff! I am ecstatic that it reads like a native English speaker wrote it. That is so hard to find today when looking for affordable content writers. I have tried numerous content writers from India, The Philippines etc and always something was amiss. I ended up having to heavily edit the slop turned in.
I appreciate the formatting - as I will be able to easily have one of my VA's drop in links to the text that is bolded throughout the article.

I foresee being able to spin this bad boy easily... very easily I might add. That's another plus!

Phils communication with me was excellent and T/A/T was quick.

I will be ordering in bulk in the next few days!

Thanks for the review copy Phil.
Got my article.

Awesome quality as described! 5/5, perfect English! Price a bit high for me, but WORTH IT.
got 10 500 word articles for a new website. I got them all back in about 36 hours I think it was. I have never go this many articles back this fast. I have done press releases that have been front page cover of national magazines, and this work is VERY good!
Just received the articles
Review:
They were very well researched and written, all done in very little time. It's perfect for money sites. They are informative and brings value to the visitors. Google will love this content.

Highly recommended
Review:
Awesome quality. I ordered and paid for one 1000 word article and got a free review of another article. Both of these are now proudly displayed on my big money site.
Very impressed overall. Great TAT. Really good content.
Best of all, is I told them exactly what I was wanting it for and they even wrote it to help sell my product.

These will be the only people I use from now on for high quality articles. Good price for the quality as well.
Received my 500 word article today, high quality and even included the LSI terms and a description for the article. Very fast. Will be ordering more.
Quality is what you'd expect at this price point.
Turn around times are what is stated in this post.

All in all, they delivered exactly what they said they would deliver WHEN they said they would deliver it. Going to have them handle some of my LSI stuff since my other writers are slow as fuck.
Received my 1K word article within the proposed timeframe (under a day). Quality is damn good and you can bet it will be going up on my money site. 24 hour TAT is what sets this service apart from all the rest. I'll definitely be using this service whenever I need quick articles done.

#53S43052VF483092M

testing you out with 3 800 word articles on a fairly difficult to write about technical subject.

Will report back..

Thanks unstoppable :)

@zingo,

I'm sorry, I overlooked the rules regarding offering review copies. I'm not yet eligible to do so (less the 200 posts and 10 itrader) so please do not contact me about review copies until I reach those milestones.

For the people who have already asked for review copies I will have them sent out to you and will not expect a review in return, but I don't want to leave you guys hanging dry :)

Also, I temporarily closed the offer due to a overwhelming demand -It will reopen around tomorrow Noon. However I don't want to take on more then I can deliver as I really don't want turnaround times going beyond 36 hours max so I closed it until the morning It will reopen Jan 7 noon. So bookmark it. :)

Thanks guys!

Phil wasn't lying when he said "magazine quality content." The article I received to test out his service is one of the best I've received for the money. Going straight on my money site without the need to modify anything.

Thanks again Phil, will be ordering more soon!

Review

Speed:
I need $2000 worth of content every month and I'm always looking for more writers.

My biggest problem is, content speed!

I need content done FAST, when i saw his claim in the thread that you GET ARTICLES IN 24 HOURS, instead sending him a PM, i added him over skype.

We chatted a bit and he told me that he has a team. He also told me how he manages his team, motivates them and cross checks every article.
He told me how he keeps doing various testing with his content and that gave me a good feeling.

With a new writer, i always place a small sample order first but after hearing him, I could not stop and I just ordered 10k words.
been 24 hours and i got the articles.

WOW

Reliability:
Since i need a lot of content done every month, i need content meant for different purposes too. Since most of the writers don't know much about SEO and site structure, sometimes it gets really difficult to get content in the way that you want.

BUT Phil understood exactly what i wanted and did exactly what i needed.
:small-smiley-026: I told him WITH WHAT MINDSET THE USER IS ABOUT TO COME ON MY WEBSITE, it was a difficult job that i had given to him and needless to say the articles were written in keeping that user mindset in mind. :small-smiley-026:

A big PLUS One here. You really can not cut it. I am running a big project here and instructions were very wired but Phil is
WOW

Quality:
Willing to sell something through your website? GO TO PHIL.
I had ordered a few review articles too and needless to say, they are damn good.

They contain pricing info of products, why to use it, benefits and every aspect that i can expect from it.

Articles have good flow and i have no problem with having them on the main page of my site.

All in all, i am very pleased with the articles and I'm sending most of my work to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.