Content That RANKS -Magazine Quality -24 Hour Delivery -Ultra SEOptimized

Status
Not open for further replies.

I snagged a review copy and I'm pretty much going to echo the other reviews ahead of me...first, he was quick. I've ordered articles here that were obviously half-assed that took at least twice as long to deliver on. Content was excellent with no grammar issues, and it should go without saying, but it was of course 100% original content. Will definitely be back for more as a regular paying customer. Thanks Phil, I'll be in touch soon with an order for several articles :)

I snagged a review copy and I'm pretty much going to echo the other reviews ahead of me...first, he was quick. I've ordered articles here that were obviously half-assed that took at least twice as long to deliver on. Content was excellent with no grammar issues, and it should go without saying, but it was of course 100% original content. Will definitely be back for more as a regular paying customer. Thanks Phil, I'll be in touch soon with an order for several articles :)

Thanks a lot JJ!

I'm always open for more business :)

our transaction ID for this payment is: 94E09281LU863225S.
Ordered 6 I hope you can live up to the reviews

Ordered 3 800 word articles.

Received them very quick and articles were well written. About what I would expect for the price.

Good service. Will order again.

Update: The New Years special bulk discount is now over.

We now offer 10% off for bulk orders of 15,000 words or more (equivalent to 30 x 500 word articles)

PM, email or skype me to set up a bulk order and discuss TAT.

Thanks guys.

This service is A+. No joke. Think I may have found my "go to guy" for content. Ordered 18 1000 word articles a couple days ago. Articles are literally copy & post to my site. The articles are flawless. Great content.

Just updating the thread with some information:

Any orders made after 5PM EST will be processed the following morning and delivered the day after processing due to being outside office hours.

Who the hell is giving this thread less than 5 stars?

Dude, I read the article just now. Holy. Shit. Best work I've gotten from WF content providers ever, and probably in the fastest time too. No contest. Came out far better than I had hoped. Thanks and I will definitely be back for more, probably in bulk next time. Get ready for more work ;-)

Received my first batch of articles yesterday and I must say that I am very happy with the quality.

These were all articles on a particular product that are going into a SILO directly on my money site. The great thing is that I am able to post them directly to the site without any editing unlike the articles from other freelancers that I have been using.

For me spending the extra $$$ is well worth the time I save being able to start building new sites instead of re-writing articles.

I just placed an order for 2 product reviews both 1,000 words in length for 2 new money site home pages. I am looking forward to see how well these reviews can convert.

And another because I've got faith the other will be great :)

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 7Y7206377V1594736.

Status
Not open for further replies.