BrandProtection.org

I know both of the founders of Azoogle extremely well for over 10 years also,
So you knew Alex and Joe when they were just spammers, before the network launched? I gotta say, I have a lot of respect from what they came from (a spam house located at the same datacenter that I sold servers in, constantly getting my clients' IPs [due to their association with the datacenter] on spam blacklists.), to a legitimate network, but I gotta wonder about this crap, now...

I guess the VCs that pumped money into Azoogle care about image, and someone else there cares about trying to stop the competition (which I can't blame them for).

I apologize if I have gotten anything wrong, I took down the article at the request of Mr. Krongel. I believe he and the other members of this forum can address this much better than me. I have nothing but utmost respect for Mr. Krongel and have made this clear several times.
I can't believe someone unbanned you and then you want right back to making an asshole of yourself in the community.

My "real" name is Pace. It's from my Hebrew name which is Pesach, which pretty much everyone has known me as for the last 12 years. Someone *cough* likes referring to me my Spanish name which is "Carlos" for some unknown reason.

Like many people, we come from mixed heritage and religions. The reason people call me "Pace" is simple, most people cant pronounce the "chhh" sound in Pesach, so when people called my office over the last decade or so, they usually asked for either "Pacee...aahh??" or worse "Peach." People started calling me Pace.

As for being "owned".. well, feel free to interpret it however you want. The real truth is that.. *censored* *censored* and that *censored* stuck a *censored* up *censored* so I decided to *censored*

Any questions? :)

My "real" name is Pace. It's from my Hebrew name which is Pesach, which pretty much everyone has known me as for the last 12 years. Someone *cough* likes referring to me my Spanish name which is "Carlos" for some unknown reason.

Like many people, we come from mixed heritage and religions. The reason people call me "Pace" is simple, most people cant pronounce the "chhh" sound in Pesach, so when people called my office over the last decade or so, they usually asked for either "Pacee...aahh??" or worse "Peach." People started calling me Pace.

As for being "owned".. well, feel free to interpret it however you want. The real truth is that.. *censored* *censored* and that *censored* stuck a *censored* up *censored* so I decided to *censored*

Any questions? :)
Wait, so your name really isn't Pace/Pesach/Passover, it's Carlos? What were you called during that night in NYPD custody? Oh, and biography press release lol Bio of Pesach Lattin, Ad-Industry Guru

Wait, so your name really isn't Pace/Pesach/Passover, it's Carlos? What were you called during that night in NYPD custody? Oh, and biography press release lol Bio of Pesach Lattin, Ad-Industry Guru

HOLY BALLS

lulz said:
"In 1999 I was contracted by several major companies to drive enormous amounts of traffic to their website and to increase their web rankings," says Mr. Lattin. "It occurred to me that people would be interested in learning information about sites that were similar to the site they were currently browsing. By popping up a site under their current site, they easily found information from another source. This eventually became a standard in the industry, called the pop-up."

thread-delivers.jpg

Please, if it makes you happy, you can call me Peaches :)

Thanks for quoting my bio done by one of my companies in 2005. Really embarrassing, thank you.
And now to quote a PM that I received by Pace, after that post.
PaceLattin said:
Perhaps you want to share your name, and I'll show you a "night" in custody. Want to give me your real name and I'll be happy to meet up and have a conversation
Sorry, Carlos. Must have hit a nerve there. A lame attempt at a joke referencing an old incident a friend of mine mentioned to me the other day, apparently was a bit of a sore subject...

I'm actually a Hispanic, Jewish Buddhist, if you want to get it right. Since you are pointing out my heritage by calling me "Carlos".

I'm quite happy with my heritage and background, thank you. Being of a mixed heritage is quite nice.

Yes, Racism is not a joke.

I'm actually a Hispanic, Jewish Buddhist, if you want to get it right. Since you are pointing out my heritage by calling me "Carlos".

I'm quite happy with my heritage and background, thank you. Being of a mixed heritage is quite nice.

Yes, Racism is not a joke.

Being a Jew myself, and having a number of friends of Mexican/Jewish decent, I'm not being racist. In fact, one of my friends named "Alejandro" goes by David (which his family pronounces in the Hebrew pronunciation), but a lot of his friends simply call Alejandro.

lulz I get it!

My username is FTC-Hater so thus your shitty blog posts are relevant to my interests!

2qrzjno.jpg

I'm not usually an asshole. Anyone who PM's me I answer in depth and keep everything between me and them. As I hope they do on their end.

...But when the odd drama queen comes along who wants some type of respect from his "peers" here I get mad. What's being talked about here is already well-known by some. And there's a lot of information missing here. There's absolutely no need for ANYONE to come in here trying to stretch their e-penis by making a few big posts, dropping some names, some numbers, etc.

Especially when you don't know all the facts. Especially when you don't even know about the shit you're talking about.

What really fucking gets me is everyone knows government agencies (namely the FTC) and lawyers representing many different people stop in here to try and understand the industry. And they read posts like yours exaggerating and sensationalizing this shit SO much and all it does is stir up more shit.

So GTFO off.