Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomly checked about 200 of my 10,000 backlinks and every one was in tact and dofollow.

I plan on using you again, and everyone else should too! :)

Heads up for all folks that have pending orders - expect delivery closer to the 36-48 hour mark right now, have a bit of a backlog going on.

Just ordered the 2500 pack, will give feedback once delivered, but from what I have read shouldnt be to many issues

Hey Mat, congrats on your new packages. After using your service (probably i was one of the first people to buy your service through your prevous thread), i decided to order again, but this time i am back with something more complicated...lemme explain.

ummm... :smokin: I have now 50 blogs, divided into 10 different niches and spread through 5 different c-classes. So that each IP hosts 10 blogs (1 blog per niche).

What i want to ask you, is there some way to create some special package for this 50 babies...lets say we are speaking of 50K package (for the beginning). I know you dont offer such package, but what are the options to do something like this? Maybe you can think a little and see what you can offer?...better price for such package?...what if we make it 100K pack, is it the price better then? and lastly, what if we repeat this package...lets say once per month (and all this for 1 year period) - how much then?

hope is not much confusing LOL...cheers.

Got 2500 package delivered with fast turn-around time. Checked out some URLs from the report and the links were in place. I will order again. Thanks!

I'm wondering if OP is still delivering the service, cause I sent him a PM but haven't got any reply then.

hey can the urls be split into deep inner page linking for the same site....

e.g.
-----
URL 1: Domain.com
Keyword: Domain

URL 2: Domain.com/Page/
Keyword: Page
------

and also....

e.g. -

-----
URL 1: Domain.com
Keyword: Domain

URL 2: Domain.com (same url as above)
Keyword: Domain2 (different keyword from above)
------

thanks...:music07: lol

Matt, I am ready to order a 20k package, but have a couple questions. Do you offer any larger packages?

First of all - my apologies for the amount of time it took me to get back to the below questions. I've been dealing with a death of someone close to me and just simply keeping up with incoming orders has been about all I could handle the past few days.

Hey Mat, congrats on your new packages. After using your service (probably i was one of the first people to buy your service through your prevous thread), i decided to order again, but this time i am back with something more complicated...lemme explain.

ummm... :smokin: I have now 50 blogs, divided into 10 different niches and spread through 5 different c-classes. So that each IP hosts 10 blogs (1 blog per niche).

What i want to ask you, is there some way to create some special package for this 50 babies...lets say we are speaking of 50K package (for the beginning). I know you dont offer such package, but what are the options to do something like this? Maybe you can think a little and see what you can offer?...better price for such package?...what if we make it 100K pack, is it the price better then? and lastly, what if we repeat this package...lets say once per month (and all this for 1 year period) - how much then?

hope is not much confusing LOL...cheers.

I'll shoot you a PM with a custom quote :)

I second that. How about 100k package :) I'm pretty hardcore when it comes to SEO and like to go big.

Matt, I am ready to order a 20k package, but have a couple questions. Do you offer any larger packages?

Right now the biggest package I'm offering is my 20k package - I'm working on expanding my database, once I've got enough forums built up I will expand what I'm offering - for the time being if you want larger packages and don't mind repeating links I suggest you purchase multiple 20k packages :)

Air force are you still Delivering this packages ?
If so i really want to order the 10k links from you

I'm still here and ready to deliver :)

I'm wondering if OP is still delivering the service, cause I sent him a PM but haven't got any reply then.

Got your PM, just added you to g-talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.