Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

This service kicks ass, that is all that is needed to be said. Got the 5K package to start and was done within 18 hours, even though he said 72 hours. I just used one URL and a few keywords but I am more then happy with the results received. A+ for everything. Thanks!

Right now with the service I'm offering you would benifit from it mainly if you are promoting one niche (multiple anchor text if you like) with 1-20 URLs. Many folks are using it to promote their linkwheels.

Sold! I've filled out your online form with my order.

Fast delivery, gave me more links than ordered.
Checked out some links and it looked great.
Will buy more.

Hey airforcematt,

I sent you the Payment with details on PayPal. Transaction ID: 6NA9005569523551A

Please let me know to confirm you received it and when you can begin my order.

Thanks!

Hey airforcematt,

I sent you the Payment with details on PayPal. Transaction ID: 6NA9005569523551A

Please let me know to confirm you received it and when you can begin my order.

Thanks!

Got the payment - catching up from my wedding backlog now - you should have your report shortly :)

I'm also interested. Matt, let us know whether you are back from the wedding ;)

I'm back from my sisters awesome wedding and should be caught up with all the backlogged orders within the next 24 hours or so :)

Haven't heard from you yet matt, probably just been busy. Filled out the form, etc hope to hear from ya soon! (I realize youre probably catching some shut-eye right now)

XRumer

Hello All,

Just thought I would post a review for AirForceMatt and his XRumer link package. Unlike most online transactions Matt was prompt, (less than 12 hrs) and over delivered.

For the service, speed and Price this was an amazing deal!

Thanks Matt,

Haven't heard from you yet matt, probably just been busy. Filled out the form, etc hope to hear from ya soon! (I realize youre probably catching some shut-eye right now)

Yep was catching some z's when you posted. Your report should be in your inbox now :)

Hello All,

Just thought I would post a review for AirForceMatt and his XRumer link package. Unlike most online transactions Matt was prompt, (less than 12 hrs) and over delivered.

For the service, speed and Price this was an amazing deal!

Thanks Matt,

Thanks for the review :)

Got my report yesterday. There was a little delay due to personal reasons, but nothing unacceptable.

I checked the report, and there did seem to be a number of sketchy sites that triggered a malware warning - but this is to be expected.

Cheap price for many profile links: does what it says on the tin.

Status
Not open for further replies.