Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order sent - 5k package with 25 urls and 25 keywords. PM me should you have any questions.
Just ordered your 5K links package. Paypal Transaction ID: 0W170061S5382031E. Lemme know if you have any questions
Got ya'lls orders and you should have your reports now - email me at support@pureseo.com if you have any questions :)

It's difficult to add anything unique to the praises ringing all over this thread, so in that case let me just concur with just about everyone else who used Matt's service.

This guy delivers. Overdelivers. BIG time. Thanks Matt, you're the duke!

- Dave

Thanks Dave - pleasure doing business with you :)

Review (granted, from someone who has 4 posts)...

Ordered 5k blast, with 25 URLs and 25 keywords (most at 3 words each)

First email response was within 24 hours of payment, and included list of just over 6k profile links. Upon a look at 20 or so, it looked like the 'spin' function broke or something, as many of the links (the ones in English, anyway - many of the sites are what I assume are Asian) were meaningless links to 5 urls strung together. I replied within an hour or so with a request that they confirm my order's successful completion.

Within another 24 hours, a new report was sent (again, just over 6k profile links). There was indeed some technical problem in the first batch, and many/most of the links were broken. So, he ran it again, properly.

Ultimately, I really just can't complain about the problem with the first batch. Technical problems happen, and Matt addressed the issue and provided MORE than what I ordered within 48 hours. He didn't try to avoid the problem, claim that I wasn't looking correctly, or whatever. As a customer, I appreciate that.

Thanks. Now I just have to figure out whether or not I want to ping these... as one out of 25 went to my money site.

hi MAtt,i have orderd too.(5k,20URLs)

please check.

Select Submission Size -- 5,000 Links - $10.00

the Paypal Trans ID :4FM45076G09860908

any my email is qs518@foxmail.com

hope get ur report soon :xmas-smiley-016:

Got my report within 24 hours, sorry for late review. The service has improved guys! Gonna be ordering more for myself soon!

Just like to add my review, I ordered on a Saturday and had my report within 18hrs! I didn't expect it to be this quick over the weekend.

Matt was extremely helpful with a query that I had, due to me never purchasing an Xrumer package before.

Some of the profiles don't actually have anchor text links, just normal links in the website field, however due to Matt over-delivering and providing extra links, you can't really complain :)

Thanks Matt

I just Send a Payment for the "2,500+ Forum Profile Backlinks = $7"
Transaction ID: 5LE093204V193371L

My Email Address for Paypal and Delivery is "somughosh2009@gmail.com".. Wait for your Report...

Thanks
Anirban Ghosh

Got my order in less than 24 hours! The bonus is getting less (700 bonus URLs this time), but the improved speed makes it worthwhile the price!

Didnt recieve Report

Hi Matt,

I did not no get the report back yet, Transaction ID: 8M260149F9711181R

I don't think it made it through for some reason. Can you resend please.

Ordered 2,500 links and got 3,500 later that night. Great service, very fast.

Will report back on how rankings improve if they do. Thanks for the service.

Status
Not open for further replies.