Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

REVIEW:

WOW!!! Lightening Fast Service! OP answered all questions promptly and provided report right away. Checked a good random sampling and all of the links are there with all anchor text done correctly.

Very professional service and great communication at a more than fair price, which I have found hard to find in this business... Highly Recommended!

Thanks for your review, hope to do more work with you in the future.

FAST like always....if you need an xrumer blast, I wouldn't go to anyone else

Thanks for your continued business - look forward to working with you in the future.

REVIEW:

Total disappointment, got actual links in less than 3rd of the profiles promised!

Well, matt did deliver me ~15K profiles, but after I have checked them with scrapebox free link checker software there were ONLY ~3K profiles with links.

I wrote this to matt and got this reply:
1. He said that probably my link checker program is not accurate - well, I'm using scrapebox link checker for sometime now, and I find it to be inaccurate in ~10% max, never at 300%...

2. He said that some of the profiles are behind login page - something that the linkchecker doesn't know how to solve and google does... WTF???

3. He stated that he did deliver 15K profiles instead of 10K promised - well... he could have supplied 1M profiles, how does it help if only 3K actually got the links??

Now, what I wonder about is how come this service got so many good reviews?? are you guys checking the links you get????? Am I the only one fucked up?

Well, bottom line is, I got several xrumer services here, all top notch, this one which I was sure will be great after reading all the reviews = sucked as hell!

Okay - first things first. I just sent you a refund.

Now to defend my service.
I sent you 15k profiles for your 10k submission. The links were valid as of the time I sent them to you. The thing that I mentioned about google being able to see/index content that a normal user cannot is something I've covered before - long story short, Google can and does see behind the login page, most link checkers cannot. Also since your niche related to something most webmasters would see as spam right away just because of the niche it is possible that several of your profiles were deleted.

Also - whats up with this?

after I have checked them with scrapebox free link checker software there were ONLY ~3K profiles with links.

enderz via email sent today said:
But, according to link checker there are onlz 7400 links in the 15K profile you sent me.

First there were 7400 links, now that you've decided to post in my thread you downgrade it to "ONLY ~3k"?

Not cool.

Thanks for your order!

First there were 7400 links, now that you've decided to post in my thread you downgrade it to "ONLY ~3k"?

Not cool.

My bad, you are right there were ~7400 links and not 3K as I wrote (got mixed with what I got and what was missing...), still third less than I ordered.

I don't want to write names, but I got this kind of package from other xrumer providers here, all links were there with no excuses like yours. Sorry, I expect from someone with your rep here to deliver what is promised, buy maybe you get enough work as it is and you don't need to make the extra effort...

My bad, you are right there were ~7400 links and not 3K as I wrote (got mixed with what I got and what was missing...), still third less than I ordered.

I don't want to write names, but I got this kind of package from other xrumer providers here, all links were there with no excuses like yours. Sorry, I expect from someone with your rep here to deliver what is promised, buy maybe you get enough work as it is and you don't need to make the extra effort...

We've both said our piece. We both think we're right. I'm committed to delivering a good service to the members of this forum and will continue to do so in the future.

Review:

Ordered 3 - 5k packages yesterday around 10pm est
This morning I got 3 reports around 9am est

Over 6k links in each report and check about 10 of them and all have links

Good service just sent another order :)

Review:

Ordered 3 - 5k packages yesterday around 10pm est
This morning I got 3 reports around 9am est

Over 6k links in each report and check about 10 of them and all have links

Good service just sent another order :)

Thanks for your review and continued business Rajuthan :)

Hey Matt,

Placed an order yesterday, did you receive it? Just curious :)...have another one when your done with this one! Your great!

Yes I have it and it's in the Queue - had a fairly good sized bulk order come in yesterday before yours that I'm finishing up now. Should have your report out to you later tonight or first thing tomorrow :)

Yes I have it and it's in the Queue - had a fairly good sized bulk order come in yesterday before yours that I'm finishing up now. Should have your report out to you later tonight or first thing tomorrow :)

Cool Matt,

Look forward to it, like always, again got another one i'll probably put through tonight so I get in your que for tomorrow!

Though the price is a bit steeper than I'm used to, I am interested. I assume this service comes with a full report so I can ping the backlinks? Also as I've never used you before, I'd like to start out with 10k backlinks and go from there. Can you keep track of the sites you've used so I don't get a bunch of repeats if I decide to buy another package?

Ordered a blast for $10 and got the report within 24 hours! Great service at a very good price! Thanks Matt!

Hey Matt,

Putting in two more seperate orders!!

Outstanding :)

Hey Matt,
Heard a lot about your service. I want to place a trial order. Can you hit me up with details/form/paypal?

You have a PM :)

Though the price is a bit steeper than I'm used to, I am interested. I assume this service comes with a full report so I can ping the backlinks? Also as I've never used you before, I'd like to start out with 10k backlinks and go from there. Can you keep track of the sites you've used so I don't get a bunch of repeats if I decide to buy another package?

Yes it comes with a full report with all your profiles. Yes I can keep track of the sites ive used to minimize overlap - have about 22k+ in my database now.

Ordered a blast for $10 and got the report within 24 hours! Great service at a very good price! Thanks Matt!

No problemo :)

Hi Matt , please pm me, I want to buy

You got PM :)

Hi Matt

Can you do this service for my 20+ website from 1k backlinks ? How much does it cost ? Waiting pm for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.