*60 000 live verified blog comments only $40* Lowest price guaranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please reserve me a slot for 20,000 comments. Can I split them into 4 bunches of 5,000? As in, I have 4 URLs I'd like to promote, 5,000 comments each.
Hope you clear out the backlog soon!!

I agree for 2x5000 blog comments $8 package for my 2 urls.Please send me PM and payment details so that I can send Dollar.

im interested in 15 000 blog comments $20 package
Please advice how to proceed....

I just ordered--
20,000 blog comments for $25

If you can turn this around quickly, I will place another order.

Payment Sent - 40k comments (Unique Transaction ID # 569482867L697940V)

Please confirm.

Reports sent to everybody:)

How often do you add new domains to the list, or do you just keep blasting everyone's comments on the same sites? How many unique domains are in the list? Everyone keeps asking but I haven't seen an answer.

How often do you add new domains to the list, or do you just keep blasting everyone's comments on the same sites? How many unique domains are in the list? Everyone keeps asking but I haven't seen an answer.

I buy new lists every few weeks. The currently using a list of about 10k unique domains and 200 000 blogs. So when I do a blast scrapebox randomly chooses the blogs so unique domains can range anywhere from a few thousand up to 10k. I'm working on getting more unique domains, I just got a new list of 10k unique domains and 250k blogs, I'm testing it out and will then use it with my service in the next day or 2

I buy new lists every few weeks. The currently using a list of about 10k unique domains and 200 000 blogs. So when I do a blast scrapebox randomly chooses the blogs so unique domains can range anywhere from a few thousand up to 10k. I'm working on getting more unique domains, I just got a new list of 10k unique domains and 250k blogs, I'm testing it out and will then use it with my service in the next day or 2

Hey when you implement the new list, please shoot me a PM.

I'm interested in the 2x60,000 package.

Hello,

PM me with your payment details sir. I'll order from you in the near future.

Keep up the good work and have a prosperous year ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.