*60 000 live verified blog comments only $40* Lowest price guaranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING:
Ok, I've emailed you my info AGAIN for the third time using a different email acct. I've also emailed the list to 2 email addresses you've provided. I've also now provided a way for you to download the files from the web. If none of these methods work, then I believe you are simply stalling with this order. I've never had an incident in the past where an OP had problems receiving my emails before.

If there's further delays and lame excuses about "not receiving my emails" then you'll have to cancel my order (Transaction ID # 7AD087354D3023030) and give me a refund. Simple as that.

WARNING:
Ok, I've emailed you my info AGAIN for the third time using a different email acct. I've also emailed the list to 2 email addresses you've provided. I've also now provided a way for you to download the files from the web. If none of these methods work, then I believe you are simply stalling with this order. I've never had an incident in the past where an OP had problems receiving my emails before.

If there's further delays and lame excuses about "not receiving my emails" then you'll have to cancel my order (Transaction ID # 7AD087354D3023030) and give me a refund. Simple as that.

Why are you trying to trash my thread? Not one of my customers has ever complained or been dissatisfied with my service, I always provide good service and deliver the work as fast as possible. Its not my fault I don't receive your emails.

You provided my with a link to where I can download your list and I have done so and will get started on your work today. There was no need to post this in my thread.

I have not once ignored you I have always replied to your pms and have given you another email address to send the list to and even asked you to try sending it from a different email account, you are being extremely unreasonable. I have no reason to lie about not getting your emails

Why are you trying to trash my thread? Not one of my customers has ever complained or been dissatisfied with my service, I always provide good service and deliver the work as fast as possible. Its not my fault I don't receive your emails.

You provided my with a link to where I can download your list and I have done so and will get started on your work today. There was no need to post this in my thread.

I have not once ignored you I have always replied to your pms and have given you another email address to send the list to and even asked you to try sending it from a different email account, you are being extremely unreasonable. I have no reason to lie about not getting your emails

relax bro :)

which i know Tum is one of the best blog comment blast here..
he dont have any reason to pretend not to get the mail.. and from which i read that tim is always answers your question and asking you to do something to make him get the mail.. its good responsible there..

for bro sennin436 just be patient there..
:smokin::smokin:

p.s : btw tim can email ur payment detail :)

Ok, tim, I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time. If I was wrong, then I do apologize. But you need to understand one thing -- I am a paying customer and there's no need for me to lie as well! Iif a problem couldn't be solved via PM's, then you better believe that any paying customer (not just me) WILL mention it on an OP's thread. That's the only way we as customers can protect others from potential rip-off artists! (Not that you're a rip-off artist. Just saying...). So live with it.

The constant delays with my order, not to mention claims that you couldn't receive my emails with two of your email addresses? Like I've said, I've never had any issues with another OP like this before, ok?

relax bro :)

which i know Tum is one of the best blog comment blast here..
he dont have any reason to pretend not to get the mail.. and from which i read that tim is always answers your question and asking you to do something to make him get the mail.. its good responsible there..

for bro sennin436 just be patient there..
:smokin::smokin:

p.s : btw tim can email ur payment detail :)
Thanks Bro sending you details now:)

Pm's are being sent to everyone with orders.

@htownzzz thanks got your details

Thanks for the reports.

Both of those sites were already on page 1 (in the top 5) of Google with a very good link mix.
I will report back to the thread if they move up into the first or second spot.

Payment and order info sent

Checking on my order. Sent you an email twice with my site info, but haven't received confirmation

Reports sent:)

Prices as well as my new special for the week!!!

5000 blog comments $8
10 000 blog comments $14
15 000 blog comments $20
20 000 blog comments $25
40 000 blog comments $35
60 000 blog comments $40
100 000 blog comments $65

New special 2 x 100 000 blog comments only $80 for next 3 people only.

I have just added over 15 000 new unique domains to my blog lists:)

Ordered 60000 blog comments for my tier 2 network. Will see if this service gives any serp improvments or not.

Just ordered 20,000 blog comments for $25
Transaction ID: 83P73598DH153603M

Second order this week, thanks for the great service!

My boy Tim pimped out some mean blog comments. If it's bulk blog comments you need, this is the service for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.