555 High PR Blog Post Blast – ALN RANKBLASTERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

We got 1 Half Price Review Copy left.

Note: 9 review copies have been claimed in thread and/or via PM so far but we are still waiting on payment/order details for 3 of them, if we don't receive the details by friday we will make them available again.

two new orders done

Thank you for your repeat order, the first order has just started and the second order will start in less then 1 hour.

I'll take the last review copy, if it's not gone yet

You got PM, you were the last qualified member to grab one.

gross titties, just sayin... ill also try a discount review; pm details if yeah.

Glad you like them, lol...

Although all review copies have been claimed now, it is likely that you will still receive one as I haven't heard back from some members that claimed a review copy days ago, if I don't hear back from 1 or more by friday you'll get a review copy too as you are #1 on the list now.

Bedtime - Back in 7 Hours

^^^^^
lol great advice (?) but spam and fake signature reported

All orders received overnight (UTC) will start within the next 1-2 hours, thanks.

Review:
I used it for a Medium Competition Keyword for my Local Market, and its really worked great. Within 5 days, I was at number 1 promoted from 9.

Great Job. Now I have plans to use it for some other keywords also.

Review:
I used it for a Medium Competition Keyword for my Local Market, and its really worked great. Within 5 days, I was at number 1 promoted from 9.

Great Job. Now I have plans to use it for some other keywords also.

From number 9 to number 1, that's awesome, thanks for the feedback!

All orders received overnight (UTC) have now started, the fresh orders will be send live within 30 minutes, thanks.

Awesome!

Go a review copy with half off. Around 2 hours after I sent the payment and the details the op got back to me with - the 3 days drip will start in 30mins. Damn fast!

I got provided with a keyword with quotes to check that articles went live. They did. There were 2 other links on my post, but that's fine - I only needed one link.

Few hours later around 250 results showing. Now, 2 days later, over 500. Didn't check domain uniqueness, nor do I care about the keywords in quotes footprint. Why?

A damn extremely hard competitive keyword with 60k exact monthly move up 4 spots and I expect it to move up a few spots more. I already made the money back on the service. and will be ordering again. Mind you, I did a few high PR comments just before this service, but I still think it made a difference.

Word of advise - provide the op at least 6+ keywords and a mix of urls in spun format. Don't stupidly target one term. For 500+ posts, regardless of your link profile, you will get whacked.

Review

I originally got a free review but by the time I came to do a review the thread had closed. As soon as the threat re-opened I ordered another at full price, that should say it all really!

Speed: 5/5 super fast. My blast started the day I ordered
Comms: 5/5 wasn't much need to discuss the job, I had one special request which I put in the form and OP confirmed receipt and that he understood my request
Price: 4/5 I never give 5/5 for price as it can always be cheaper in my eyes :) but for what you get its a great deal
Overall: 5/5 The first blast (free review) moved a med comp keyword from nowhere to page 2. The second paid blast I think is still running but have already gone from page 3 to the top of page 2 for a med/high comp phrase. I expect it to hit page one by the time its finished. Like the OP says, its not pretty but as long as your site can take it (aged a bit, some link diversity etc) its great value and works.

Last edited:
Trans ID: 06675391X3609904T

Thank you, your order has started.

Go a review copy with half off. Around 2 hours after I sent the payment and the details the op got back to me with - the 3 days drip will start in 30mins. Damn fast!

I got provided with a keyword with quotes to check that articles went live. They did. There were 2 other links on my post, but that's fine - I only needed one link.

Few hours later around 250 results showing. Now, 2 days later, over 500. Didn't check domain uniqueness, nor do I care about the keywords in quotes footprint. Why?

A damn extremely hard competitive keyword with 60k exact monthly move up 4 spots and I expect it to move up a few spots more. I already made the money back on the service. and will be ordering again. Mind you, I did a few high PR comments just before this service, but I still think it made a difference.

Word of advise - provide the op at least 6+ keywords and a mix of urls in spun format. Don't stupidly target one term. For 500+ posts, regardless of your link profile, you will get whacked.

Seriously appreciate your awesome review man! Always glad to help.

We're getting amazing results with one keyword one url, no whacking, but I fully understand you wanting to spin a mix, that gets amazing results too!

BTW your new order will start in a couple minutes too, thanks.

Review

I originally got a free review but by the time I came to do a review the thread had closed. As soon as the threat re-opened I ordered another at full price, that should say it all really!

Speed: 5/5 super fast. My blast started the day I ordered
Comms: 5/5 wasn't much need to discuss the job, I had one special request which I put in the form and OP confirmed receipt and that he understood my request
Price: 4/5 I never give 5/5 for price as it can always be cheaper in my eyes :) but for what you get its a great deal
Overall: 5/5 The first blast (free review) moved a med comp keyword from nowhere to page 2. The second paid blast I think is still running but have already gone from page 3 to the top of page 2 for a med/high comp phrase. I expect it to hit page one by the time its finished. Like the OP says, its not pretty but as long as your site can take it (aged a bit, some link diversity etc) its great value and works.

Thanks so much for your great review!

Status
Not open for further replies.