555 High PR Blog Post Blast – ALN RANKBLASTERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Review

Work was done quickly. I got a PM from lappanion the day I ordered with the unique pen name. I was watching the links increase in google over the next week.

At the current moment, there's about 2,130 results so far in google when I quote the unique pen name I gave him. Not too shabby... LOTS OF ARTICLES are being posted.

One complaint is that the article he posted my link in is not really related to my niche at all. Sure, I will get some boost in rankings from having my link on hundreds of new domains, but they probably won't be as effective as they would be if the article was niche-specific.

Can't really tell how my SERPS are doing as a result of this blast. Before I did it, I was ranking #13 for the targeted keyword for my HOMEPAGE. Now, my homepage is ranking #19 and an a subpage (an article) on my site has over-taken it and is now ranking #6. Odd, huh? Anyways, I'll take what I can get! =)

Review

Work was done quickly. I got a PM from lappanion the day I ordered with the unique pen name. I was watching the links increase in google over the next week.

At the current moment, there's about 2,130 results so far in google when I quote the unique pen name I gave him. Not too shabby... LOTS OF ARTICLES are being posted.

One complaint is that the article he posted my link in is not really related to my niche at all. Sure, I will get some boost in rankings from having my link on hundreds of new domains, but they probably won't be as effective as they would be if the article was niche-specific.

Can't really tell how my SERPS are doing as a result of this blast. Before I did it, I was ranking #13 for the targeted keyword for my HOMEPAGE. Now, my homepage is ranking #19 and an a subpage (an article) on my site has over-taken it and is now ranking #6. Odd, huh? Anyways, I'll take what I can get! =)

Thank you for your review :).

Hi, apparently you only recommend 1 Keyword for optimal results..

Is there much of a difference between 1 URL and 2 keywords, rather then 1 URL and 1 keyword?

Cheers.

You just completed your payment.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 2YT56103SY918053S.

Ready to slime panda!!!

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 04955392ER561392N

Ordered for a local site bottom of first page. 4 keywords lets see what happens!

Hi, apparently you only recommend 1 Keyword for optimal results..

Is there much of a difference between 1 URL and 2 keywords, rather then 1 URL and 1 keyword?

Cheers.

If your keyword is VERY competitive then I would suggest sticking with one, however we are getting great results blasting more than one keyphrase even on medium/competitive keywords so the choice is yours.

You just completed your payment.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 2YT56103SY918053S.

Ready to slime panda!!!

Thank you, your order has started.

Review:
Eeehhhhhhhhhhh.....holy shit.

LEGEN ...wait for it....

waiting...

...DARY

LEGENDARY

lol, thanks for your awesome review :)

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 04955392ER561392N

Ordered for a local site bottom of first page. 4 keywords lets see what happens!

Thanks, your order will start within 30 minutes.

Just thought I'd do a review that was a bit more in-depth this time.

I've ordered this service many times now, for multiple reasons - lappanion knows exactly what his doing and his service just works.

I've experienced really positive results with every order I've made. In fact, I made an order recently for $155 and saw incredible jumps. I jumped from the bottom of page 5 to the top of page 2 for a really tough keyword with 110,000,000 exact results! This service has helped other sites rank #2 - #3 for other difficult keywords which has helped me to make $100+ a day with each one.

The quality of the customer support is also excellent. Response times are quick and the orders are started within just hours. It usually only takes a few days to see the links improving my SERPs, this is a service that I couldn't recommend enough. You're really missing out if you don't order.

I give this service 10/10, and I shall be making plenty of extra orders in the next few weeks ;)

Reactions: lappanion
Just thought I'd do a review that was a bit more in-depth this time.

I've ordered this service many times now, for multiple reasons - lappanion knows exactly what his doing and his service just works.

I've experienced really positive results with every order I've made. In fact, I made an order recently for $155 and saw incredible jumps. I jumped from the bottom of page 5 to the top of page 2 for a really tough keyword with 110,000,000 exact results! This service has helped other sites rank #2 - #3 for other difficult keywords which has helped me to make $100+ a day with each one.

The quality of the customer support is also excellent. Response times are quick and the orders are started within just hours. It usually only takes a few days to see the links improving my SERPs, this is a service that I couldn't recommend enough. You're really missing out if you don't order.

I give this service 10/10, and I shall be making plenty of extra orders in the next few weeks ;)

Thank you for this awesome review, it's much appreciated! :)

Your new order and all other orders received overnight (GMT/UTC) will start in less then 15 minutes, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.