555 High PR Blog Post Blast – ALN RANKBLASTERS! (Voiceover Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, thanks for this great service, just keep it going, and isn't it time for a new video? (not pushing, just sayin...)

Especially for you as we love all you guys at WF sooooooo much!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn56Va1qhLs"]Valentines Blasters - YouTube[/ame]

Just placed an order:
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 4KG08654SJ908451G.

and

Two orders on the way :)

and

I just ordered, can't wait to see the results :D

and

Another order placed. Transaction ID: 3A638153031382035

Thanks!

Orders received, confirmed and started already, thanks guys.

Made an order !
Thanks!

Thank you, this order is being processed right now.

By ordering again for the same URL and Keyword should we expect movement? (not sure on how many blogs there are in ALN)

By ordering again for the same URL and Keyword should we expect movement? (not sure on how many blogs there are in ALN)

There are over 20,000 blogs available now. I would suggest waiting a full 10 days to see where your site settles before blasting it again for the same keyword. Don't forget that blasting your inner pages can be just as effective, not only do you get rankings on an inner page but it adds authority to your site which can also improve the ranking of your homepage.

Blasting different pages can be done any time. You don't have to wait 10 days.

Well, all I can say is that this thingy WORKS for international SEO purposes as well! My site is in Finnish, even has a punycode domain with those silly äs and ös in it.

We replaced those with the closest English equivalent (a, o) and magic happened, moved from mid 2nd page to 6th position on first. Buying keyword. Expecting this thing to pay itself back very fast.

Thanks again and would def recommend to anyone!

Reactions: lappanion
just ordered the big beast mate!

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 8M700200VX2569831.
looking forward to see what its going to do!

had from nowhere to second page in the last order! hope it will do even better now with the beast! :)

Well, all I can say is that this thingy WORKS for international SEO purposes as well! My site is in Finnish, even has a punycode domain with those silly äs and ös in it.

We replaced those with the closest English equivalent (a, o) and magic happened, moved from mid 2nd page to 6th position on first. Buying keyword. Expecting this thing to pay itself back very fast.

Thanks again and would def recommend to anyone!

Thanks for your great review, it's much appreciated.

just ordered the big beast mate!

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 8M700200VX2569831.
looking forward to see what its going to do!

had from nowhere to second page in the last order! hope it will do even better now with the beast! :)

Thank you for your repeat order (it has started) and thanks for the cool review.

Placed one $55 order. Transaction: 8KP2829422562434X

It`s a somewhat difficult keyword, but I don`t give a fuck let`s see what happens.

Just ordered hopefully this can give me a boost

Thanks, your order has started.

order placed gents, utid#ending in 88204. Excited to see this pup work. please verify my order with e-mail.
thanks,
leo

Order received but unfortunately we can not run your keywords, please check your email and let me know if you prefer running another site or get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.