555 High PR Blog Post Blast – ALN RANKBLASTERS! (Voiceover Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchased the service earlier this week and overall it did pretty well.

keyword initial rank: 20

keyword final rank: 9

Exact Monthly Searches: 14k

I was hoping this would push me to around 5, but no luck. This keyword was low to medium difficulty to rank, so maybe it was just wishful thinking.

This is the first time I've done an ALN ranking service, but so far I like what I see. Hopefully I see a decent increase in my site traffic.

Price coulda been a little less, but then I always think that! haha

Rating: 4/5

Thanks for your great review!

For what its worth heres my review,

I had an EMD that i wanted to push to the top spot (Serp IQ 38, and the top spot sways that massively with a 55 SerpIQ)

To cut a long story short i was told the work had been done 3 days ago, my links are still currently being indexed (although 450 have been) and i haven't moved any spaces yet, To be honest had i not asked for the identifier, i'd of assumed the work hadn't been done !

It's still early days, and hopefully i'll move a few within the next few days (although i did expect a bit of movement by now with such weak sites above me)

For what its worth heres my review,

I had an EMD that i wanted to push to the top spot (Serp IQ 38, and the top spot sways that massively with a 55 SerpIQ)

To cut a long story short i was told the work had been done 3 days ago, my links are still currently being indexed (although 450 have been) and i haven't moved any spaces yet, To be honest had i not asked for the identifier, i'd of assumed the work hadn't been done !

It's still early days, and hopefully i'll move a few within the next few days (although i did expect a bit of movement by now with such weak sites above me)

I would have expected your site to move by now as it's not a majorly difficult phrase so I took a closer look at your site. I suggest you read this: Pages With Too Many Ads "Above The Fold" Now Penalized By Google's "Page Layout" Algorithm and remove all of those ads above the fold.

Also a small correction: The blast hasn't been done 3 days ago but started 3 days ago, we blast out a 3 day drip feed (185 links a day) and your order just finished a few hours ago but there will be links coming in for weeks to come. Normally sites blasted with our service move between 1-3 days but we have seen it taking 1-2 weeks even, thanks.

Placed an order 24B42906FL943953L and currently on page 2 for the keyword that I submitted.

I am interested, Please give me details.

What are the details you need from me?
How many URLs and keywords I can submit with slimer package?
What is {spin|URLs} and {spin|text}?

Review - order placed on the 14th, work started the same day, did not need to wait much time...
for the keywords, i targeted 3 pages, one of them was 0 on links (just because I like checking services...), and a couple of keywords including one I had not worked on for at least a year.
The zero links page now has 115 links for 53 domains, the new kw ranked 100+ before now ranks bottom of page 1 (#9), other moved too, in the good direction...
second time I am using this service and its awesome. will be back soon for MOAR.

R4X60.png

Review - order placed on the 14th, work started the same day, did not need to wait much time...
for the keywords, i targeted 3 pages, one of them was 0 on links (just because I like checking services...), and a couple of keywords including one I had not worked on for at least a year.
The zero links page now has 115 links for 53 domains, the new kw ranked 100+ before now ranks bottom of page 1 (#9), other moved too, in the good direction...
second time I am using this service and its awesome. will be back soon for MOAR.

R4X60.png

Thanks for your great review, it's much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.