555 High PR Blog Post Blast – ALN RANKBLASTERS! (Voiceover Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.

just ordered
looking forward!
Your receipt number for this payment is: 1147-5819-8818-8661.
please confirm

Amazing Service!

Greetins everyone

Well i bought a The Google Silmer pack for 55$, and i just have to say.... WOW... I have bought other rank service before, but havent been 100% happy with it, but this one... Its just amazing!

I have a long time struggle to rank my main keyword to top first page, my main keyword wasent even shown in 500, but after 15+ hours i bought the blast, my main keyword was suddenly on rank 6!?

Also my second and third keyword was suddenly on rank 2!?

Speed 5/5 Super fast! Blast started same day as i ordered the service
Communication 5/5 Friendly, helpful, and reply fast back

Here are some image proof i have made ;)

(im running a register site, so you can see my how many have joined since i ordered the blast ;) )
Thanks lappanion, one of the BEST service i have EVER use!!! :laughing-smiley-007:laughing-smiley-007:laughing-smiley-007

evargn.jpg

Greetins everyone

Well i bought a The Google Silmer pack for 55$, and i just have to say.... WOW... I have bought other rank service before, but havent been 100% happy with it, but this one... Its just amazing!

I have a long time struggle to rank my main keyword to top first page, my main keyword wasent even shown in 500, but after 15+ hours i bought the blast, my main keyword was suddenly on rank 6!?

Also my second and third keyword was suddenly on rank 2!?

Speed 5/5 Super fast! Blast started same day as i ordered the service
Communication 5/5 Friendly, helpful, and reply fast back

Here are some image proof i have made ;)

(im running a register site, so you can see my how many have joined since i ordered the blast ;) )
Thanks lappanion, one of the BEST service i have EVER use!!! :laughing-smiley-007:laughing-smiley-007:laughing-smiley-007

evargn.jpg

WOW, awesome review, so pleased that we could do this for you. I hope you earn a fortune!!

Purchased the service earlier this week and overall it did pretty well.

keyword initial rank: 20

keyword final rank: 9

Exact Monthly Searches: 14k

I was hoping this would push me to around 5, but no luck. This keyword was low to medium difficulty to rank, so maybe it was just wishful thinking.

This is the first time I've done an ALN ranking service, but so far I like what I see. Hopefully I see a decent increase in my site traffic.

Price coulda been a little less, but then I always think that! haha

Rating: 4/5

Status
Not open for further replies.