50 Contextual links + 2000 profile links + 2000 bc links for $9.99 - review copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Review

I like numbers in reviews, so here it goes.

Paid $9.99 and here is what I get:

Contextual links:
Got 60 blogposts backed by comments and profiles links. All done in less than 24 hours.
56 found, the others were 404 or timeouts. 19 of those indexed couple of hours after receiving the report.
Domains PR:
1x PR3, 4x PR2, 16x PR1, the rest are PR0-NA
I found 5-6 domains sharing the same IP, but the over delivery made up for it.

Profiles links to blogposts
2197 in report
2092 FOUND!!

Comment links to blogposts
2098 in the report
479 FOUND

Too already to report any SERP bump.

Overall, for the price, the speed, the backlinks of backlinks, it's a no brainer.

I like numbers in reviews, so here it goes.

Paid $9.99 and here is what I get:

Contextual links:
Got 60 blogposts backed by comments and profiles links. All done in less than 24 hours.
56 found, the others were 404 or timeouts. 19 of those indexed couple of hours after receiving the report.
Domains PR:
1x PR3, 4x PR2, 16x PR1, the rest are PR0-NA
I found 5-6 domains sharing the same IP, but the over delivery made up for it.

Profiles links to blogposts
2197 in report
2092 FOUND!!

Comment links to blogposts
2098 in the report
479 FOUND

Too already to report any SERP bump.

Overall, for the price, the speed, the backlinks of backlinks, it's a no brainer.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Quick note on the blog comments - I post around 3 000 of them and verify them in SB before sending the report, making sure that 2k+ have successfully stuck. It is best to verify the blog comments as soon as you get the report since new comments will push the old ones down. If you run them through SB even a day after receiving the report, you will not be able to find your link on many of them since it has been pushed down to a new page...

Of course, if I had the time to build a better list, that wouldn't be happening so quickly, so this is something I could work on.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.