50 Contextual links + 2000 profile links + 2000 bc links for $9.99 - review copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

My last order shot my targeted keyword from page 19 to page 1, 3rd spot. Then started dancing. I am now sitting at page 14. Hoping it gets back down to page 1 in the coming 2 weeks.

I may be interested in this service for several websites. I skimmed thru the thread and not sure if I missed it but what are the PR's of the WP websites and are they on different IP's? PM ME info please.

You didn't send me any pm. Also these backlinks are from one big text or post by post? Thx

Sorry, I've been super-busy. I take one plr artilce, as close to your site's niche as possible (I have more than 200k plr articles on my HD), then spin it, and submit it to 50 WordPresss sites. You will get two links per post, giving you 100+ links from 50+ sites.

I may be interested in this service for several websites. I skimmed thru the thread and not sure if I missed it but what are the PR's of the WP websites and are they on different IP's? PM ME info please.

No guarantee on the PR, but I checked the last order and about 20 of the sites have pr1 to pr2 on the root domain (main site) and the rest have pr0, n/a. As for te ips, these are all different sites, so if I have to take a guess, all IPs should be differnet as well.

Thank you

Any PR Domain within your 50 sites ?

Hi,

I'll just copy and paste my earilier post:

"No guarantee on the PR, but I checked the last order and about 20 of the sites have pr1 to pr2 on the root domain (main site) and the rest have pr0, n/a."

I hope this clears it.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.