50 Contextual links + 2000 profile links + 2000 bc links for $9.99 - review copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt9999

Jun 17, 2010
Rating - 100%
56   0   0

This is a no brainer – for $9.99, you will get
50 or more contextual links with your anchor PLUS 2000 profile links PLUS 2000 blog comment links
, giving you a hefty total of 4050 instant SEO links.

I have decided to offer two plans (same amount of links, just using different linking structure)
------------------------------------------
PACK A (default)

50 contextual links from WP sites
2000 forum profile links, linking to the 50 WP sites
2000 blog comments, linking to the 50 WP sites

pla.png

PACK B

50 contextual links from WP sites
2000 forum profile links, linking directly to your site
2000 blog comments, linking to the 50 WP sites

plb.png

CLICK HERE TO PAY

How to order – click on the PAY NOW button, send payment, and then PM me your:
PayPal ID
What PACK did you choose (PACK A or PACK B)
URL
Keyword

How are the links built – I will find a PLR article as close to your site’s niche as possible, spin it, and submit it to WP sites. You will get CONTEXTUAL links from at least 50 of these sites. Then, I will create forum profile and blog comments links, according to the plan you chose.

PS If you want unique article instead of PLR one and hand spinning (100% human span and readable content guaranteed), then that would cost you additional $15 (PM me for payment details).

If you wish to contact me directly (do not send payment to this address, use the PAY button or link), then email me at:
info ///// AT ///// backlinksant // dot // com

--------------------------------------------
What are contextual links? These are linsk, which have your anchor and are surrounded by text - Google loves these links and they are considred top quality. Example of contextual link with my anchor text ("backlinks"):

ctx.png

--------------------------------------------

Review copies:

One free review copy for a member with 200 posts and at least 10 itraders (forum rules) - you must post in the thread to get it

Ten discounted copies at %50 off - you must post in the thread and PM me for payment isntructions

Ill grab the free review. Thanks.

Sure, PM me your URL and keywords, as well as the link structure you prefer (A or B).

Thank you

10 copies left at $5 - post in the thread to grab yours

You will get:
contextual links from 50 wordpress sites
2000 profile links
2000 blog comment links

Hi,

I'll test package A
Transaction ID: 9R985252YR505413N
Details sent to your Paypal contact

Just checking back in....I placed my order this morning and less than 4 hours later I had the report. Seller over delivered by at least 10% on each type of link. For the price I'd say it's a great deal. I'm testing it out on a non competitive micro niche site to see what these links do without any other help, I'll report back if I see any progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.