200+ Guaranteed Live Articles! Boost Your SERPS in under 48 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi harrymctavish got my report and find problem in it, have sent email and PM to u. thanks

Hey mihuanyao

I have just fixed the report for you and sent it back over to you on email. Please check it through and if there is anything else we can do please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

Hi,

I am interested in your services, please PM with details and do let me know if you still have weekend offer?

Hey mihuanyao

I have just fixed the report for you and sent it back over to you on email. Please check it through and if there is anything else we can do please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

Got final report, everything looks good. quick delievery quick respond and great price.
will definitely make more orders soon.
thank you.

Just made payment for one pack, i will post the change in serps, keyword now ranked at Position 10, will inform what change it gets

Thanks Harry for your message on PM.

I would look forward for an update on the work, I shall post my review once I receive the report.

Hi
Looking forward to the submission reports

Reports have been sent, please let me know you got them ok, Thanks!

Got final report, everything looks good. quick delievery quick respond and great price.
will definitely make more orders soon.
thank you.

Thanks! Glad everything looks good, If we can help any further let us know, Thanks

Just made payment for one pack, i will post the change in serps, keyword now ranked at Position 10, will inform what change it gets

Payment and details received you should have your report within 48 hours, Thanks

Thanks Harry for your message on PM.

I would look forward for an update on the work, I shall post my review once I receive the report.

Thanks, no problems, you should have your report within 48 hours.

Thanks

Harry

Hi are you still offering your article special price, I would like to try you service please pm details to order.

Hi are you still offering your article special price, I would like to try you service please pm details to order.

Unfortunately special weekend price is no longer on offer. The price is now the normal $12 per pack, Thanks

Quality links provided.

Glad you were happy with the links, If you need anything else please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

I was lucky to get the weekend offer and I am glad I did . Got the report as promised and the delivery was super fast . I am seeing some SERP movements already so I think this service is highly recommended.

I am also looking forward to getting the reports.

Hey Jophan

We are just finishing your links just now, you should have the reports in an hour or so, Thanks

I was lucky to get the weekend offer and I am glad I did . Got the report as promised and the delivery was super fast . I am seeing some SERP movements already so I think this service is highly recommended.

Glad you were happy with the service! Over the next few days your google positions should increase quite a bit.

Thanks

Harry

REVIEW

I was lucky enough to find this thread when the weekend special was on. It seemed like a good deal so I grabbed 4 of them.

Communication was great and the links started being indexed within 24 hours of me paying.

Results have been great for 3 of the 4 key words.

Keyword 1: Original rank 3. Now 2. (Number one is held by the key who created the term).
Keyword 2: Original rank 66. Now 15.
Keyword 3: Original rank 163. Now 12.

I wouldn't classify any of these as 'highly competitive' terms but there's still other pages competing for them.

The 4th keyword went from 24 to 23 but it's incredibly stubborn so I'm not that disappointed.

Overall, I'm extremely impressed with the results. I've already spoken with Harry about his bulk pricing rates and I'll be placing a big order very soon.

Great value for money, SUPER fast turn around time, excellent communication and great results. Highly recommended.

L.

REVIEW

I was lucky enough to find this thread when the weekend special was on. It seemed like a good deal so I grabbed 4 of them.

Communication was great and the links started being indexed within 24 hours of me paying.

Results have been great for 3 of the 4 key words.

Keyword 1: Original rank 3. Now 2. (Number one is held by the key who created the term).
Keyword 2: Original rank 66. Now 15.
Keyword 3: Original rank 163. Now 12.

I wouldn't classify any of these as 'highly competitive' terms but there's still other pages competing for them.

The 4th keyword went from 24 to 23 but it's incredibly stubborn so I'm not that disappointed.

Overall, I'm extremely impressed with the results. I've already spoken with Harry about his bulk pricing rates and I'll be placing a big order very soon.

Great value for money, SUPER fast turn around time, excellent communication and great results. Highly recommended.

L.

Thanks for the Great review! It makes it all worthwhile knowing people are getting benefit out of this service! Some nice movement on your keywords there :) Look forward to your other orders! Thanks

Sending you more orders soon.
Thanks for the quality work

Glad you were happy with the last articles! Look forward to more orders from you :)

Still Open for more orders today!

Thanks

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.