200+ Guaranteed Live Articles! Boost Your SERPS in under 48 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have just order $6 pack: Unique Transaction ID #3RT717656M327622D,

Will update you guys for any positive outcome from this service.

Order and details recieved, Thanks

Transaction# XXXXX162090D

PM me with the info you need

Order received, Thanks, Sent pm with required details.

Harry

SPECIAL WEEKEND OFFER

For this weekend only we are going to be offering the exact same packs HALF PRICE

You get everything detailed in the first post but for this weekend only it will cost you ONLY $6

So hurry and get your half price pack. 200+ guaranteed live links and boost your serps in under 48 hours.

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!

I 've just received your report. Check random a couple of links. All links are active as promised. Well done.

I will place 5-6 more orders with your special weekend price. Pm me if you still available to do it.

Many thanks!

I 've just received your report. Check random a couple of links. All links are active as promised. Well done.

I will place 5-6 more orders with your special weekend price. Pm me if you still available to do it.

Many thanks!

Thanks for the review! Sent you a PM with availability.

Thanks

Harry

Hi. Just received my two reports, looks good. I randomly checked some of the links on the .txt file and they were good. Will be buying again. Keep up the good work!

Hi. Just received my two reports, looks good. I randomly checked some of the links on the .txt file and they were good. Will be buying again. Keep up the good work!

Glad you were happy. Hopefully we can work together in the future.

Thanks

Harry

SPECIAL WEEKEND OFFER

For this weekend only we are going to be offering the exact same packs HALF PRICE

You get everything detailed in the first post but for this weekend only it will cost you ONLY $6

So hurry and get your half price pack. 200+ guaranteed live links and boost your serps in under 48 hours.

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!

WOW nice price,
just made order for 2 package, transcation id 4B9370076J917281N .
articles will send to ur email soon. thank you.

Order completed! Only took a day or so and I've already seen a jump in the SERPs. I made two orders. One site went from #11 to #7 & #29 to #7 for the two kws I used and the other site went from #91 to #78.

Can't argue with that!

Would you recommend we do anything to the list or URLs of the articles like Xrummer or Scrapebox blast for extra link love?

Thanks!

Got used weekend special. Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 52259582D7221800A)
Where to send you an article, keywords and url to your gmail?
Is multiple keywords and/or urls ok?

WOW nice price,
just made order for 2 package, transcation id 4B9370076J917281N .
articles will send to ur email soon. thank you.

Thanks, Order and All Details Received, Thanks!

Order completed! Only took a day or so and I've already seen a jump in the SERPs. I made two orders. One site went from #11 to #7 & #29 to #7 for the two kws I used and the other site went from #91 to #78.

Can't argue with that!

Would you recommend we do anything to the list or URLs of the articles like Xrummer or Scrapebox blast for extra link love?

Thanks!

Hey Thanks for the review. We have seen these jumps on quite a number of sites, Thats why we love these links :) You can use xrumer or SB on these links it wont hurt them and should get quite a few more indexed as well.

If we can help you any further please let us know.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #3WP71641F4326532A)

Payment received, Thanks!

We have been getting through these packs quite quickly. There was a point where we thought we might have to restrict places but we dont have to do that as we have got another couple of computers running these now. There is only 18 hours left for the special offer below so get your orders in quick!

Thanks

Harry

SPECIAL WEEKEND OFFER

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!

I got one of the review copies from the OP. I wanted to wait a little longer before I leave the review.

The KW I targeted went from number 7 to number 6 in Google US. Competition medium and the top 5 sites are all PR4+

Good job OP.

I think I'll try this service for an easy competition KW ;-)

great price

Thanks!

I got one of the review copies from the OP. I wanted to wait a little longer before I leave the review.

The KW I targeted went from number 7 to number 6 in Google US. Competition medium and the top 5 sites are all PR4+

Good job OP.

I think I'll try this service for an easy competition KW ;-)

Thanks for the review, Glad you got a bit of SERP movement, look forward to working with you in the future.

Fresh order
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #9VL95522LG777662A)

Order and details received

Thanks

Harry

Hi Guys

Just a quick update. The majority of the article packs are now complete. There is only a little under 12 hours left of the special weekend offer so make sure you dont miss out.

Thanks

Harry

SPECIAL WEEKEND OFFER

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.