200+ Guaranteed Live Articles! Boost Your SERPS in under 48 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats all the review packs complete. there should be more feedback coming very soon.

We are now open and available for orders.

Any questions let me know.

Thanks

Harry

SPECIAL WEEKEND OFFER

For this weekend only we are going to be offering the exact same packs HALF PRICE

You get everything detailed in the first post but for this weekend only it will cost you ONLY $6

So hurry and get your half price pack. 200+ guaranteed live links and boost your serps in under 48 hours.

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!

Thanks

Harry

I'll take you up on the half price $6 offer. Please PM me the paypal address and what info you require from me. Thanks.

Hey

We have been inundated with orders. In order to complete all of them in a reasonable time we are going to have to limit the orders. We still have space for the weekend offer below but they are filling up fast. If you want to get the half price offer please order soon.

Thanks

Harry

SPECIAL WEEKEND OFFER

For this weekend only we are going to be offering the exact same packs HALF PRICE

You get everything detailed in the first post but for this weekend only it will cost you ONLY $6

So hurry and get your half price pack. 200+ guaranteed live links and boost your serps in under 48 hours.

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!

I'll take x2 of the 6$ specials

Hi anonimo, 2x$6 specials have been reserved for you. Just sent you a PM with the details.

Thanks

Harry

SPECIAL WEEKEND OFFER

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!

I'll take 4 of the half price deal. I'll need a little while to organise my articles. Please reserve the spots for me. I can pay now if you send through your paypal details.

L

Payment Sent and Details sent via PM to you Harry. Let me know and thank you.

Hey Payment and details received. You will receive your report when complete.

I'll take 4 of the half price deal. I'll need a little while to organise my articles. Please reserve the spots for me. I can pay now if you send through your paypal details.

L

Hey Louey all details been sent to you via pm. Your spots have been reserve, Thanks

Hi, Did you finish my order? I am still waiting for your report.

Hey kapuk we sent your report a couple of days ago. I have just resent it over to you again. If you still dont have it let me know and I will let you download it.

Thanks

Harry

SPECIAL WEEKEND OFFER

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!

I have just order $6 pack: Unique Transaction ID #3RT717656M327622D,

Will update you guys for any positive outcome from this service.

Status
Not open for further replies.