200+ Guaranteed Live Articles! Boost Your SERPS in under 48 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Ordered for one month ago.

ID # 94P329735D386974S

Still waiting for your report!

Hey

Your pack was sent out to you. Please check your junk/spam folder. We have resent it for you again. If you havent got this one please PM us another email address and we will send it again.

Thanks

Harry

Hey Harry. I'm interested. Sending the details to your email.

Hey Got your order, Thanks!

I never got my report from this guy, but was happy with the service. Serps up by 4 spots and staying strong.

Hey

We sent your report over to the email address you supplied yesterday. Please check your spam/junk folder and if its still not there let us know and we will try sending it in a zip file.

Glad you are seeing serp movement though :)

Thanks

Harry

any update? ordered a few days ago

Transaction ID: 1HM52015N0202703P
Transaction ID: 9PR18690WS199621B

thanks!

Hey Guys

All packs in the queue have now been complete. If you havent received your pack then please check your junk/spam mail and get in touch with us if you still don't have it.

We are now open for more orders!

Just checked my email and spam dont see any reports.

Transaction ID: 1HM52015N0202703P
Transaction ID: 9PR18690WS199621B

I have 13 articles & i need 13 x 100 article submission service. Its very urgent.
means 1300 article submission.
I have another lots of project also related article submission.
let me know. I am waiting for your reply

Harry,

I love your work but if you keep fucking me around with these reports, I'm going to crack the shits and find someone else who wont.

I've emailed you enough times about these. Now I'm just getting over it.

Last warning.

L.

order placed 11 days ago got nothing yet, sent pm yesterday and no reply yet, i too am getting frustrated, i dont think this should take so long.

yeah harry, i think you ahve a good thing goin here bud. but its been a while since i was sapposed to get my report. i dont mind waiting but please give me an update. thanks

i had a custom project worked out, but my sense is there is a lack of communication. i emailed in an additional order to which I received no reply yet. Things were going good at first but this is going downhill quickly...

Harry I suggest you jump in and defend all this ASAP.

Hey Guys

Just an update. I am back on board now. Had to take a few days off and looks like I left an unreliable source in charge of this. I apologize wholeheartedly and everything will be back to normal now. I am just checking things through and once this in complete I will get back to you all with updates.

Sorry once again.

Thanks

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.