16 PR3-PR5 SEOmoz Page Authority Permanent HOMEPAGE LINKS for just $ 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth a shot. "Your transaction ID for this payment is: 6XH63121T9833940K"

Looking forward to seeing how well the links do. Thanks.

Spots all filled....I am closing the thread...Going to launch same network soon...

Thread closed...No more order pls....

ok....I just read that you have filled all the spots yet I just placed an order a couple mins ago?

It would have been nice for you to edit your first post here to let people know they can't order anymore and/or disable the "order now" button

Me too. I placed an order yesterday and just saw the post now that spots are filled.

Please let me know if you will be issuing a refund or completing the order w/ new sites. If latter, please let me know the ETA. I would like to place some more orders.

Thanks.

REVIEW

Quality: 5/5
For this price you can't have any complaints! All PR and PA just as described. Only point is that op should remove the sample pages from all blogs. Otherwise there's a chance the PA and PR will dropp. Op told me he will do this so the blogs will look more natural…

Leaving the sample page from blogs will no way effect the PR or PA, nore does it look natural.

From a user perspective, you don't want the 'Sample Page' there, so in reality it should be taken down.

OP I am very much interested if you still have any more spots. If so please PM me.

THanks

Status
Not open for further replies.