16 PR3-PR5 SEOmoz Page Authority Permanent HOMEPAGE LINKS for just $ 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Review

This is definitely an amazing value. I have ordered on Friday and OP delivered the report on Monday. All blogs has PR and PA numbers as promised.

My site has already climbed a couple spots for tough keywords on the front page! Can't wait to see what it can do as I wait a bit longer.

Going to build 2000 tier 2 Social bookmarks to them and some tier 3 profiles to make these posts even stronger!

10/10 Recommended.

Ordered, please check my comment... Thanks!

Order placed, thanks!

Order is done.

Thanks for your job

SJ

Thanks for the order

Review

This is definitely an amazing value. I have ordered on Friday and OP delivered the report on Monday. All blogs has PR and PA numbers as promised.

My site has already climbed a couple spots for tough keywords on the front page! Can't wait to see what it can do as I wait a bit longer.

Going to build 2000 tier 2 Social bookmarks to them and some tier 3 profiles to make these posts even stronger!

10/10 Recommended.

Thanks a lot for review....

just ordered. Transaction ID #3UK45562HK130305M. please confirm that you have everything you need.

Last edited:
REVIEW

Speed: 5/5
I was actually surprised here. Very fast within a few hours!

Communication: 5/5
No complaints at all!

Report: 5/5
Very organized, All links are there just as described.

Quality: 5/5
For this price you can't have any complaints! All PR and PA just as described. Only point is that op should remove the sample pages from all blogs. Otherwise there's a chance the PA and PR will dropp. Op told me he will do this so the blogs will look more natural…

Overall: 5/5
Overall very positive and recommended. Itrader given

REVIEW

Speed: 5/5
I was actually surprised here. Very fast within a few hours!

Communication: 5/5
No complaints at all!

Report: 5/5
Very organized, All links are there just as described.

Quality: 5/5
For this price you can't have any complaints! All PR and PA just as described. Only point is that op should remove the sample pages from all blogs. Otherwise there's a chance the PA and PR will dropp. Op told me he will do this so the blogs will look more natural…

Overall: 5/5
Overall very positive and recommended. Itrader given

Very much thanks for a great review....

Status update?

Report sent...Kindly check it

Order placed: 5XK02610MP9201706

Ordered. Trans ID: 4SM89906XE704702D

Thanks for the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.