16 PR3-PR5 SEOmoz Page Authority Permanent HOMEPAGE LINKS for just $ 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Op why don't you just answer the questions on here already? Why is this such a mystery that have to be answered only from PM...everyone wants to know this so just answer here.

Also when you really want to close a thread there is an option to do so. If you have difficulty locating close thread button mods will swiftly help you to close the thread.

Did you just open a second network? I'm a little confused...you said the thread is closed but now you're taking more orders. Shoot me a PM and let me know what's up when you got a chance.

Op why don't you just answer the questions on here already? Why is this such a mystery that have to be answered only from PM...everyone wants to know this so just answer here.

Also when you really want to close a thread there is an option to do so. If you have difficulty locating close thread button mods will swiftly help you to close the thread.

hello,

Actually one guy told me to place 15-20 orders in bulk. But he placed one two orders. Thats why some spots remaining now.
This is the reason.....

I think u may clear ...Sorry for the late reply in thread...

placed an order

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0CB25078RP2897249

Order placed. Hoping for good results!
Transaction ID: 4G227995HD877010P

order placed. hoping for some good results!

Decided to give it a try and order. :) Looking for great results! 0Y850845PH0040633

Just put in a second order.

Order placed.

Thanks for the order....

Status
Not open for further replies.