105 PR6-0 Blogposts - just $14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
capone2009,

Your PM box is full, brotha mayne!

By the way everyone, Mr. Capone here hooks you up with 30 more posts for free if you provide a review in his thread after using his service. I left a review and he hit me up about it! Don't forget to help each other out!

Just placed an order.

Thanks for your order! Will get in contact soon!

Ordered Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1P580194C0374412A

Thanks for your new order! :)

Out of curiosity, what would you say is the average breakdown of the PRs of the blogposts we receive? Is it a matter of luck? No offense but I'm just wondering if I bought this if I would end up with like 100 PR0 blog posts and then like 1 PR1/2/3/4/5.

In the end it is a matter of luck and I don't have the exact PR breakdown but I think most of the sites are PR1-3 (it was that way when the network was smaller). But there are so many sites (13k) that you also easily could get 20 PR4 posts. Most of the sites will have PR though, it won't happen that you get 100 PR0 posts, I can guarantee that ;)

I can't PM you! Please get in touch.

Hey, just sent you a reply, my inbox was full, sorry!

capone2009,

Your PM box is full, brotha mayne!

By the way everyone, Mr. Capone here hooks you up with 30 more posts for free if you provide a review in his thread after using his service. I left a review and he hit me up about it! Don't forget to help each other out!

Yes, just noticed it, my inbox is cleaned now!

And yes, I really appreciate every review, and to thank you for taking the time to post one I will use some of my own time to return the favor with 30 extra posts :)

Just ordered: 7A607443PE*********

Also thanks for your order! I got yours for Monday!

3 orders left for Monday!

Quick push for Monday offers when the thread gets closed due to the 10 day rule in the BST section!

Still 3 orders left for Monday right now!

Review:

I have ordered this service for 2 competitive foreign keywords which used to be ranking no:2 and no:4

After the service both ranks no: 1!

Its a magic for 14$ !!! Highly Recommended!

Review:

I have ordered this service for 2 competitive foreign keywords which used to be ranking no:2 and no:4

After the service both ranks no: 1!

Its a magic for 14$ !!! Highly Recommended!

Hey, thanks again for your great review! I really appreciate it and it's great that both of your keywords hit the #1 spot with just one order!

I had some more credits than I thought so I could process all orders for today. So for tomorrow, Monday, there are 4 orders left!

Form completed - Order Place
Transaction ID: 8LB47366HN321503D
2 URLs (same site - different pages)
5 keywords/anchors per url

just ordered
transaction ID for this payment is: 1GT50933561083319.
looking forward!

Ordered Again!!

Form completed - Order Place
Transaction ID: 8LB47366HN321503D
2 URLs (same site - different pages)
5 keywords/anchors per url

Thanks for your orders! :) I will schedule them tomorrow and send over a confirmation email to you guys.

So all orders for Monday have been taken. There are 4 orders left for Tuesday!

capone contacted me about the tracker which I can use to find my blogpost order. So, I try it today, and already a lot of link indexed by google. Too early talk about SERP, but I randomize all those links and I can say its valid.

Good service, thanks

In for tuesday .....Your transaction ID for this payment is: 10A98553M4053053H.

Thanks for your order! You will get your confirmation email tomorrow! :)

capone contacted me about the tracker which I can use to find my blogpost order. So, I try it today, and already a lot of link indexed by google. Too early talk about SERP, but I randomize all those links and I can say its valid.

Good service, thanks

Hey, thanks for your feedback! Much appreciated! Just sent you a pm ;)

Hi capone i ve just made a order
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0U327891JL051901J.

just placed an order. looking forward to the results.

Thanks for your orders guys! Confirmation email will be sent out soon! :)

3 orders left for Wednesday!

Hello,
I forgot I ordered this. I didn't hear anything. Do you contact us after job is done?
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.