$1000 bitcoin

Been watching this for a year now. Going to buy in when it drops to 500-600. Anyone have a good place to get a guaranteed price for 10-20 coins?

What if they never see 500-600 again? Just keep waiting? Guaranteed? Lol

Ok, looks like the fastest and easiest way to do it is to buy BTC on coinbase.com with a normal bank account and then transfer the BTC to Btc-e.com to buy LTC.

It is, and this is how I did it when I bought LTC. Currently I think it's quite a pain in the ass to buy cryptos, at least here in the US. On the upside, that means that the prices will very probably increase once the process becomes simpler.

$1,000 bitcoin came and went. now up around $1025. who is making the $2,000 btc thread?

5Zo5uzt.gif

Matt how did that selling at 750 go for you?

Fine. I'm an old man is his early 30s, so I have no ill feelings towards playing it safe. Whenever I can get this money out, it's going into Vanguard, not bitcoin.

Besides, I'm still heavily involved in bitcoin, but just don't have any interest in hoarding them.

Everyone is holding these things until they get to the big digits. Huge coin holders are waiting for the millions payouts not the thousands. This thing will keep climbing as long as there are news stories coming out about it.

btc? Thats so 2013.

I buyed 1k LTC for 2.9... LTC just hit $28.9.

900% ROI in 10 weeks. And i don't think it already hit the sky.

I'm hoping it makes a drop again so I can hop in on it. I remember telling my buddies I wanted to put money in on it when it was at like 200, :(

This has such similarities to the housing bubble, tread lightly my gay brethren.

Disclosure* I have made a lot of money off btc.

btc? Thats so 2013.

I buyed 1k LTC for 2.9... LTC just hit $28.9.

900% ROI in 10 weeks. And i don't think it already hit the sky.

Yeah I bought LTC at $2-3 and it's growing ridiculously fast, faster than BTC. Not really sure what's going on with it, it gets no news coverage and has no uses whatsoever. Don't know if I'm going to buy more since it seems a lot riskier.

BTC-e people have been trying to pump the LTC-ripoffs like TRC/NVC a lot lately, could be influenced by that.

The btc-e chat is just... special.

It let the people of this forum and their attitude looks like a hippie community of saints.

And Yeah, the interesting point will be to set the ROI point and get the money out.
But honestly, for an such small investment of 3k that is just fun and in any way worth any risk.

Yeah I bought LTC at $2-3 and it's growing ridiculously fast, faster than BTC. Not really sure what's going on with it, it gets no news coverage and has no uses whatsoever. Don't know if I'm going to buy more since it seems a lot riskier.

BTC-e people have been trying to pump the LTC-ripoffs like TRC/NVC a lot lately, could be influenced by that.

Litecoin is going crazy because of the Chinese buying it up and the fact that bitcoin is so damned expensive right now. It has no uses now but it will soon. Expect that price to hit the $xxx range as soon as coinbase and Gox add it to their exchanges.

So glad I bought LTC at $12.

Getting fiat into the exchanges is the hardest part really, once they simplify that whole process then all this shit will explode.

Hold your BTC until you hear your grandma asking about it then sell that shit like crazy.