$1000 bitcoin

How are you fuckers buying it? Every time I go on Coinbase it says they're not accepting new orders. What exchange are you using?

I'm using mtgox, I just sold 7 bitcoins at $731 there. I bought them at $14

Awhile back when I tried to deposit USD into mtgox, all of my banks here in the US said that gox is blacklisted and they won't send wires to them.

U.S. Agencies to Say Bitcoins Offer Legitimate Benefits - Bloomberg

The conspiracy theorist inside me does not believe that the agencies are in favor of btc. It goes directly against their power structure, so it is not even wise to expect them to support it. Then you wonder, maybe the real elites haven't pulled their strings yet and it is coming soon.

Or perhaps they realize that they can't go against it openly because of widespread worldwide adoption and also because the technology itself might be useful for them in some way, so they'll try and act as supportive while implementing rules to destroy it at the same time.

Maybe the CIA will try to change bitcon's code by getting hold of the devs. I don't know what they're planning. I just find it hard to believe they haven't said any harsh words against it yet.

I humbly suggest my wf brethen to not get over excited over btc and only invest the amount that you can afford to lose. Good luck

I've always wanted to invest in bitcoins, but I was always afraid that they will end up being a bubble. I remember when they were less than pennies each.

oh, the downsides of being a gigantic pussy

U.S. Agencies to Say Bitcoins Offer Legitimate Benefits - Bloomberg

The conspiracy theorist inside me does not believe that the agencies are in favor of btc. It goes directly against their power structure, so it is not even wise to expect them to support it. Then you wonder, maybe the real elites haven't pulled their strings yet and it is coming soon.

Or perhaps they realize that they can't go against it openly because of widespread worldwide adoption and also because the technology itself might be useful for them in some way, so they'll try and act as supportive while implementing rules to destroy it at the same time.

Maybe the CIA will try to change bitcon's code by getting hold of the devs. I don't know what they're planning. I just find it hard to believe they haven't said any harsh words against it yet.

I humbly suggest my wf brethen to not get over excited over btc and only invest the amount that you can afford to lose. Good luck

It's called the long con bro. Why take the change from a few people's pockets, when you can steal much more with a little patience

US Senator Chuck Schumer - New York (D)

RLfVWGv.png

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/402846475409170432

God no. I'll fly to CA and murder the entire Coinbase team for not letting me invest at 500 yesterday.
yo, just ignore the "can't buy till next monday" message and log in every so often. i've been able to purchase them at my full daily limits these past few days. They're just on and off depending on the time, etc. Back and forth. Sometimes you'll see the "next monday" message but if you log in several hours later they're up and running and you can place an order. :p

Regardless of your opinions on BTC as a currency and/or the future value, it would be wise to recognize that Bitcoin is a pumper's wet dream. It is completely anonymous and highly illiquid with no easily quantifiable intrinsic value.

Haha - I was quietly wondering to myself if he was onboard and how much so. It's clear he doesn't really understand it thoroughly, but it's good to see another high profile businessman giving it his seal of approval.