100 blog posts: get 300 backlinks "spun articles"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still available?

How many keywords can I use? Can I link to both homepage and a deep page as well? How about multiple url's?

How many links in each article? All followed?

Hi andly, I ordered 100 PR3+ blog posts but after checking I realized half of the blogs you gave me are PR0. I tried emailing you and pm you but haven't got a reply yet. Can you see to it. Thanks.

How many keywords can I use? Can I link to both homepage and a deep page as well? How about multiple url's?

How many links in each article? All followed?

You can use up to three links per article, and both the urls and anchors can be spun. Deep pages are welcome. Of course all links are do-follow.

Hi andly, I ordered 100 PR3+ blog posts but after checking I realized half of the blogs you gave me are PR0. I tried emailing you and pm you but haven't got a reply yet. Can you see to it. Thanks.

Looked into this and I found that I choose the wrong package :). Fixed it now, check your email please ;)

Do you own these blogs ?
Sure, all of them. But after 2 years it's a surprising question :)

Sending out another big group of reports today!

Order just placed for 150 Blog Posts: 8RJ67642ED8862609

Got it, thanks. sent you a pm

Order sent in addition to the one prior. This one is for Revolution 1 with an article/title. Paypal Trans ID #74A35120TS116930U.

yeah, got it, thanks!

Great service. Articles and links were there and they get indexed fairly quickly. Will be ordering again.

thanks mate, waiting for your next order then!

Transaction ID: 09X84414BB3210834
2 packages via your website
1 for 100 PR posts (andly writes)
1 for 100 regular post (i write)

info sent to your email

Status
Not open for further replies.