100 blog posts: get 300 backlinks "spun articles"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordered 400

Transaction ID: 0T563107S3869121R
Got it, thanks!

Back for some more good quality blogposts with Andly!

Back for doing some more good quality blogposts for you :)

Hi, i am interested in c) 200 blogs - get up to 600 backlinks: $8 (you write) send me info

pm sent!

I thought you were putting your prices back up? I stopped writing and ordering as I thought they'd gone up. Doh! Better get the paper and pen back out.

Can you rotate anchor text?

yes, sure

ordered a regular package Your transaction ID for this payment is: 4SM89770H5673434H.

Got it, thank you!

Any news from andy ?

Ordered 06/01 and no news...

hey Alain :) I'm here. there is a small delay because yesterday it was a national holiday here, your order has been queued and will be delivered soon. Thanks you!

hey Alain :) I'm here. there is a small delay because yesterday it was a national holiday here, your order has been queued and will be delivered soon. Thanks you!

Are you from Germany?

Just purchased the c) 200 blogs - get up to 600 backlinks: $8 (you write) package and send you the details - please check if the article syntax works for you (it's a deep spin).

Thanks

Are you from Germany?

Just purchased the c) 200 blogs - get up to 600 backlinks: $8 (you write) package and send you the details - please check if the article syntax works for you (it's a deep spin).

Thanks

Got it, thanks. Will check the article and if I'll find something wrong will let you know before posting for sure ;)

Order placed for 200 Blog posts with a spun article (me = customer writes).

Paypal Transaction ID: 3VA30667VB717744Y

Looking forward to a great result.

ID #9FV26186EG935461Y

Sent you an email regarding your order (anchor missed)

Order placed for 200 Blog posts with a spun article (me = customer writes).

Paypal Transaction ID: 3VA30667VB717744Y

Looking forward to a great result.

Report sent.

Hi there, tried to contact you via email and PM. My Transaction ID: 5YN45386DM459002G.

Any news on when it will be completed as I placed the order on Tuesday and have heard nothing as yet?

Thanks.

Report sent to you too :)

Just put in two separate orders of 200 blogs I write: 2XW20574168780138 & 39J10347F6749780C

and yours too, thanks!

page 24, just a reminder...

Packages available:

Regular packages:
a) 100 blogs - get up to 300 backlinks: $12 (I write/spin) - $4 (you write) <- best deal!!
b) 150 blogs
- get up to 450 backlinks: $15 (I write/spin) - $6 (you write)
c) 200 blogs
- get up to 600 backlinks: $18 (I write/spin) - $8 (you write)
d) 250 blogs
- get up to 750 backlinks: $22 (I write/spin) - $12 (you write)
e) 300 blogs
- get up to 900 backlinks: $25 (I write/spin) - $15 (you write)
f) 400 blogs - get up to 1200 backlinks: $32 (I write/spin) - $22 (you write)

new package:

g) 100 pr3+ blogs: $40 (I write/spin) - $35 (you write)

Got it, thanks. Will check the article and if I'll find something wrong will let you know before posting for sure ;)

Hey andly,

can you give me an estimate on when I can expect the blogposts? As some guys received their report already although they ordered after me.

Thanks, buddy.

Hey andly,

can you give me an estimate on when I can expect the blogposts? As some guys received their report already although they ordered after me.

Thanks, buddy.

You may have the report in your email box, please check.

For those who send their own article please read:

• I can spin the articles myself, but you must be sure that the anchors are in place;
  • If you need to leave some other keywords other than the anchors untouched, write them within brackets {}
  • make at least a title for the article
Thank you!

Got it thanks. Everything looks solid, he overdelivered as well.

Scrapebox checked links: 215 from 247 found.

Thanks, iTrader on the way..

Reactions: andly
Got it thanks. Everything looks solid, he overdelivered as well.

Scrapebox checked links: 215 from 247 found.

Thanks, iTrader on the way..

I'm pretty sure they are 247/247, scrapebox sometime fails. +Itrader for you!!

Two 200 blog post orders recieved, quick as usual. Left iTrader, feel free to leave one in return.

How much is it if I was 100 blog posts and I supply the article but you spin it?

it's free, but please read the post above, +itrader left for you as well, thanks!

Excellent service! I ordered the 200 blogs and received a 42 blog bonus. The URLs I spot checked were all indexed on Google and Yahoo. Everything as advertised seem to be in place. Setting up for more orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.